Telecommunication in higher education
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Biomedical Communications Records
Abstract Originally part of the Nebraska Psychiatric Institute (NPI), Biomedical Communications (BMC) provided audio and visual services to colleges at the University of Nebraska Medical School (UNMC) from 1956 through 2003. In 1970, Biomedical Communications became a center under the direction of Dr. Reba A. Benschoter. BMC staff established two-way television communication across the state, initially through closed-circuit television, then later through satellite transmission. Center staff also...
Dates: Majority of material found within 1950-2000