Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 3443
Art and Art History, Fine and Performing Arts Records
The art collection includes various works of art, many related to the health professions, including historical portraits of health professionals, as well as many works by alumni, faculty, staff and students. Media include paintings, prints, posters, and sculpture.
Art Department, Arts and Sciences Records
Art Department, College of Fine Arts Records
Arthur Charles Stokes Papers
The Arthur Charles Stokes Papers comprise material created by and about Dr. Arthur C. Stokes. The collection contains news clippings, photographs, and article reprints.
Arthur D. Dunn Collection
The Arthur D. Dunn collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Arthur D. Dunn. The collection contains news clippings, article reprints, and article manuscripts.
Arthur E. Bestor, Manuscript
The collection consists of a short manuscript by Arthur E. Bestor that briefly describes the history of Chautauquas and their contributions to adult education. The typed manuscript is dated August 14, 1929.
Arthur Lobdell, Military Records
Arthur T. Lobdel, Military Records contains correspondence, military records, maps, photographs, diaries, newspaper articles, and other records that document Lobdel’s experiences during World War I.
Arthur Paul Papers
Arthur Sass, Visual Recording
Includes an 8mm film and DVD of Arthur Sass operating threshing machine at Ak-sar-ben Centennial Celebration of Nebraska
Arthur Smith, World War II Records
Artifacts, Physical Education for Women Records
The collection of women's physical education memorabilia includes athletic equipment, trophies, plaques, and athletic wear. An additional inventory is available.
Artifacts, University High School Records
The records consist of artifacts including clothing and accessories, varsity letters, patches, stickers, pins, trophies, and pennants.
Artifacts, University Records
Arts and Sciences, Records
Asa Farwell Papers, 1866-1879
Carol A. Aschenbrener Papers
The Carol A. Aschenbrener collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Carol A. Aschenbrener. The collection consists of news clippings, preparation materials related to Chancellor Aschenbrener's installation, her involvement in the Alegant and Clarkson Hospital negotiations, and her resignation.
Association of Campus Religious Workers, Student Life Records
Association of Classified Library Personnel, University Libraries Records
The collection includes correspondence, committee reports, surveys, minutes, policy documents, salary information, and budget information.
Association of Student Chemical Engineers, Student Life Records
The collection consists of one photographic print and four negatives showing members of the Association of Student Chemical Engineers.
Association of Students of the University of Nebraska (ASUN), Student Government Records
Association of Women Students, Student Life Records
The majority of the materials deal with the internal workings of the Association of Women Students (AWS) and include correspondence, minutes of meetings, a constitution with revisions, and officer lists. AWS activities are documented through scrapbooks and photographs.
"At Work for Nebraska," Agricultural Communications Records
This collection contains copies of "At Work for Nebraska," a publication from Agricultural Communications.
Athenian Society, Student Life Records
Athletics Department, University of Nebraska at Kearney
Athletics Memos & Reports, Department of Intercollegiate Athletics Records
Athletics Photos, University Communications Records
Digitized images may have come from envelopes with multiple views of same subject. To see if there are other views, please consult original envelope.
Audio and Visual Recordings, University Communication Records
Audio Recordings, Marching Band Records
"Glory of the Gridiron" is a vinyl recording of the UNL marching band.
The Audio/Visual collection comprises negatives, CDs, DVDs, microfilm, cassette tapes, video tapes, print blocks (located in microfilm cabinet), and glass plates (located in microfilm cabinet).
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2844
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 458
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 139
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 433
- Agriculture 224
- records (documents) 173
- photographs 159
- correspondence 142
- Scrapbooks 105
- personal papers 101
- newsletters 96
- Quilts 81
- Sports 81
- clippings (information artifacts) 66
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- Student organizations 48
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- diaries 47
- Universities and colleges--Administration 40
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 37
- Education 34
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- posters 30 + ∧ less
- English 3231
- Czech 27
- German 14
- Spanish; Castilian 13
- French 12
- Japanese 4
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Undetermined 3
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 121
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 34
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 6
- University of Nebraska 6 + ∧ less