Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 3332
One photograph print portrait of British politician Sir Archibald Weigall riding a horse (1945).
The Archie Campbell Powell Medical School Cartoons collection comprises material created by Archie Campbell Powell and Ralph Cory Moore. The collection contains cartoons drawn by Powell and photographed by Moore including booklets of the cartoons, photographs and negatives of the cartoons.
Includes two czech heritage pamphlets
The collection includes correspondence, curricula, rosters, syllabi, schedules, board meeting minutes, and other records related to the ASTP program at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
The Arnold Air Society scrapbooks document the tenth annual military ball on March 3, 1961, and activities of the organization from 1966-1968.
The collection consists of one photographic print and four negatives showing Arnold Society members.
The art collection includes various works of art, many related to the health professions, including historical portraits of health professionals, as well as many works by alumni, faculty, staff and students. Media include paintings, prints, posters, and sculpture.
The Arthur Charles Stokes collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Arthur C. Stokes. The collection contains news clippings, photographs, and article reprints.
The Arthur D. Dunn collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Arthur D. Dunn. The collection contains news clippings, article reprints, and article manuscripts.
The collection consists of a short manuscript by Arthur E. Bestor that briefly describes the history of Chautauquas and their contributions to adult education. The typed manuscript is dated August 14, 1929.
Arthur T. Lobdel, Military Records contains correspondence, military records, maps, photographs, diaries, newspaper articles, and other records that document Lobdel’s experiences during World War I.
Includes an 8mm film and DVD of Arthur Sass operating threshing machine at Ak-sar-ben Centennial Celebration of Nebraska
The collection of women's physical education memorabilia includes athletic equipment, trophies, plaques, and athletic wear. An additional inventory is available.
The collection consists of two photographic prints and five negatives showing members of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
The collection includes correspondence, committee reports, surveys, minutes, policy documents, salary information, and budget information.
The collection consists of one photographic print and four negatives showing members of the Association of Student Chemical Engineers.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2758
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 437
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections 137
- Photographs 418
- Agriculture 221
- records (documents) 162
- photographs 141
- correspondence 134
- personal papers 96
- newsletters 89
- Sports 79
- Scrapbooks 74
- clippings (information artifacts) 60
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 48
- World War, 1939-1945 46
- diaries 44
- Quilts 43
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 34
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- programs (documents) 30
- audiocassettes 29
- books 28 ∧ less
- English 2738
- Czech 27
- German 11
- French 9
- Spanish; Castilian 9
- Russian 4
- Undetermined 4
- Japanese 3
- Chinese 2
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1
- Latvian 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6 ∧ less