Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 3332
Center for Leadership Annual Reports and bylaws of the Nebraska Agricultural Leadership Council, 1999-2006.
Annual Reports, Food Science and Technology Records include Annual reports from the Dairy Husbandry department from 1946-1948 and the publication “Elements of Dairy Products Processing” from 1946.
Annual Reports, Great Plains Center for Regional Environmental Change, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Records
This collection contains annual reports from the Great Plains Center for Regional Environmental Change from 1995-1999.
The collection consists of annual reports from the Nebraska Council on Economic Education (NCEE).
Annual Reports, North Central Region Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (NCR-SARE) Records
North Central Region Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (NCR-SARE) Annual Reports from 1997-1998.
The collection includes "Passing Tones".
These records include published copies of the yearbooks and annual produced at the University of Nebraska. They include the Sombrero, and the Cornhusker, which represented all class levels. Also included are and the Senior Books, an annual devoted to the senior class of their respective years. There were no yearbooks printed from 1973 to 1998 and after 2001.
A few works of Anson Uriel Hancock with a small biography, obituaries of Hancock and his wife, records of their children, short stories, and reviews.
The collection of Anthony Arnold includes material about politics, leadership, geography, and related topics in Afghanistan. Arnold was an intelligence officer specializing in Soviet affairs who served in Afghanistan in the 1970s. Since his retirement in 1979 he has written and lectured on Russian-Afghan relations.
The collection consists of two photographic negatives showing officers of Aquatte.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2758
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 437
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections 137
- Photographs 418
- Agriculture 221
- records (documents) 162
- photographs 141
- correspondence 134
- personal papers 96
- newsletters 89
- Sports 79
- Scrapbooks 74
- clippings (information artifacts) 60
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 48
- World War, 1939-1945 46
- diaries 44
- Quilts 43
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 34
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- programs (documents) 30
- audiocassettes 29
- books 28 ∧ less
- English 2738
- Czech 27
- German 11
- French 9
- Spanish; Castilian 9
- Russian 4
- Undetermined 4
- Japanese 3
- Chinese 2
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1
- Latvian 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6 ∧ less