Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 3332
The collection consists of four letters from Andy Adams addressed to “Dear Bob” dating from 1925, 1926, 1928, and 1934; a telegram; and newspaper clippings from the 1920s-1940 discussing Adams’ career. In the letters Adams writes about his published novels, a manuscript he is working on, and rejections from publishers.
The Angel Flight collection includes matted portraits of honorary colonels and flight leaders from the 1950s and three scrapbooks from the 1950s through 1978. Two of the three scrapbooks have been disassembled; each of the scrapbooks has customized covers including decorations. The scrapbooks include photographs, news clippings, programs, artifacts, and other material documenting the activities and members of the Angel Flight and Air Force ROTC at the university.
The collection of correspondence related to animal pathology includes files on hogs, cattle, horses, and other topics. Two boxes of materials focus on hog cholera in 1917-1918.
Records of the Department of Animal Pathology.
General materials, brochures, and publications from the Department of Animal Science, 1978-2000.
“Animal Science Newsletter” published by the Animal Science Department from 1980 to 1996.
Handwritten notebook entitled “Practice in First Term Sewing,” created by Anna Brown from the Kansas State Agricultural College Domestic Science Department in 1904. The notebook contains instructions for different sewing techniques such as overcasting, French seams, sewing on buttons, feather stitching, patches, joining and cutting lace, and others. Each section is accompanied by a hand-sewn fabric example.
This collection consists of a typed reminiscence, "Lord Tennyson as I Knew Him," told by Mrs. Anna Wheeler Harris, 1917. The three-page manuscript describes Harris’s impression of Alfred Tennyson and some of her experiences working as a governess to his children. Also included is a half page of biographical information about Anna Wheeler Harris and her immediate family.
Scrapbook documenting University of Omaha student life includes postcards from the region, holiday cards (Thanksgiving, New Year, Christmas), cards, invitations, programs, tickets, and other ephemera and similar. The scrapbook was printed with the university's name and seal.
This collection contains announcements and bulletins from the College of Agriculture (now Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources) from 1898 to 1988. Also include are "Opportunities for the Agriculturally Trained Man" and "What Can a Girl Do?"
RG 14-00-02 includes catalogs from the College of Journalism & Mass Communications.
The collection consists of University of Nebraska College of Medicine annual announcements dating from 1883-1884, 1886-1887, 1904-1918, 1972-1974, and 1976-1978. It also includes a faculty and administrative personnel directory from the University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, 1971-1972.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2758
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 437
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections 137
- Photographs 418
- Agriculture 221
- records (documents) 162
- photographs 141
- correspondence 134
- personal papers 96
- newsletters 89
- Sports 79
- Scrapbooks 74
- clippings (information artifacts) 60
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 48
- World War, 1939-1945 46
- diaries 44
- Quilts 43
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 34
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- programs (documents) 30
- audiocassettes 29
- books 28 ∧ less
- English 2738
- Czech 27
- German 11
- French 9
- Spanish; Castilian 9
- Russian 4
- Undetermined 4
- Japanese 3
- Chinese 2
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1
- Latvian 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6 ∧ less