Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 3394
College of Agriculture (now Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources) alumni directories from 1901 to 1932.
College of Arts and Sciences
This is the newsletter for the Biological Systems Engineering unit of the Department of Agricultural Engineering.
Alumni News is the newsletter for the Department of Food Science and Technology. Contains issues from 2006 through 2007.
Department of Animal Science Alumni newsletter from 1997 to 2004.
College of Arts and Sciences
The Alumni Relations collection comprises correspondence, newsletters, meeting minutes, and reports from the Alumni Association.
The papers include correspondence, subject files, teaching materials, educational reports, publications, and biographical information, as well as correspondence and records related to the New School for Social Research.
American Association of University Professors University of Nebraska at Omaha Chapter (UNO AAUP) Records
The UNO AAUP Records consist of meeting minutes, newsletters, and organizational records extending from 1941-1989. Also included are court pleadings and transcripts created during the UNO AAUP’s efforts to obtain recognition from the University of Nebraska Board of Regents as the collective bargaining agent for the UNO faculty. The collection also holds recordings pertaining to grievances that addressed gender inequity in pay for UNO faculty.
The bulk of materials in the general correspondence files relate to collective bargaining efforts, a possible merger with AFT-Omaha, and regular business of the Local. Documents in the subject files include reports, questionnaires, faculty polls, information sheets, and related correspondence. Major projects of the such as the library study and faculty salary studies constitute separate subject folders.
The collection consists of two photographic prints and four negatives showing American Institute of Chemical Engineers members.
The collection consists of one photographic print and five negatives showing members of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers.
The collection consists of an informational flyer about the American Society for Personnel Administration.
The collection consists of two photographic prints and five negatives showing members of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
The collection consists of portions of The Nebraska Farmer magazines containing Amy Bruner Almy’s short stories, “Out Wild Turkey Way,” from November 24, 1934, and “Christmas In-Between,” from December 22, 1934.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2804
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 450
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 139
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 1
- Photographs 423
- Agriculture 222
- records (documents) 169
- photographs 157
- correspondence 139
- personal papers 100
- newsletters 92
- Sports 80
- Scrapbooks 77
- Quilts 73
- clippings (information artifacts) 63
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- Student organizations 45
- diaries 44
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 34
- audiocassettes 31
- programs (documents) 31
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30 ∧ less
- English 3062
- Czech 27
- German 13
- Spanish; Castilian 10
- French 9
- Undetermined 5
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Japanese 3
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 26
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 7
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 7 ∧ less