Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 3420
Department of Animal Science Alumni newsletter from 1997 to 2004.
College of Arts and Sciences
The Alumni Relations collection comprises correspondence, newsletters, meeting minutes, and reports from the Alumni Association.
The records consist of newsletters, oral history information, scrapbooks, and other records relating to class reunions.
The papers include correspondence, subject files, teaching materials, educational reports, publications, and biographical information, as well as correspondence and records related to the New School for Social Research.
American Association of University Professors University of Nebraska at Omaha Chapter (UNO AAUP) Records
The UNO AAUP Records consist of meeting minutes, newsletters, and organizational records extending from 1941-1989. Also included are court pleadings and transcripts created during the UNO AAUP’s efforts to obtain recognition from the University of Nebraska Board of Regents as the collective bargaining agent for the UNO faculty. The collection also holds recordings pertaining to grievances that addressed gender inequity in pay for UNO faculty.
The bulk of materials in the general correspondence files relate to collective bargaining efforts, a possible merger with AFT-Omaha, and regular business of the Local. Documents in the subject files include reports, questionnaires, faculty polls, information sheets, and related correspondence. Major projects of the such as the library study and faculty salary studies constitute separate subject folders.
The collection consists of two photographic prints and four negatives showing American Institute of Chemical Engineers members.
The collection consists of one photographic print and five negatives showing members of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers.
The collection consists of an informational flyer about the American Society for Personnel Administration.
The collection consists of two photographic prints and five negatives showing members of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
The collection consists of portions of The Nebraska Farmer magazines containing Amy Bruner Almy’s short stories, “Out Wild Turkey Way,” from November 24, 1934, and “Christmas In-Between,” from December 22, 1934.
The collection consists of the personal papers of Anatole Mazour and includes correspondence, manuscripts, articles and reprints, journals and magazines, souvenir programs, travel information, newspaper clippings, photographs, and oversized materials. The majority of the materials relate to Mazour's research on Russian history and culture.
The collection consists of four letters from Andy Adams addressed to “Dear Bob” dating from 1925, 1926, 1928, and 1934; a telegram; and newspaper clippings from the 1920s-1940 discussing Adams’ career. In the letters Adams writes about his published novels, a manuscript he is working on, and rejections from publishers.
The Angel Flight collection includes matted portraits of honorary colonels and flight leaders from the 1950s and three scrapbooks from the 1950s through 1978. Two of the three scrapbooks have been disassembled; each of the scrapbooks has customized covers including decorations. The scrapbooks include photographs, news clippings, programs, artifacts, and other material documenting the activities and members of the Angel Flight and Air Force ROTC at the university.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2828
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 451
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 139
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 427
- Agriculture 224
- records (documents) 171
- photographs 157
- correspondence 143
- Scrapbooks 101
- personal papers 100
- newsletters 96
- Sports 81
- Quilts 76
- clippings (information artifacts) 65
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- Student organizations 47
- diaries 44
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 37
- Universities and colleges--Administration 37
- Education 33
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- audiocassettes 30 + ∧ less
- English 3169
- Czech 26
- German 13
- French 11
- Spanish; Castilian 11
- Undetermined 6
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Japanese 3
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 29
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 7
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7 + ∧ less