Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 3394
The Alister I. Finlayson Collection is comprised of materials related to Dr. Alister I. Finlayson, an Omaha native, graduate of the University of Nebraska College of Medicine (1937), and faculty member of the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. The collection contains correspondence, photographs, awards, slides, books, and articles.
All Nebraska Arboretum materials.
The All University Fund (AUF) was created to organize, promote, and administer all solicitations of money from the student body of the University of Nebraska. The collection consists of fundraising letters, a campaign manual, photographic prints, and negatives.
This Collection consists of the publications of Allen Dittmer, from the years 1972 to 1982. Also included is a newspaper article about Dittmer.
The collection consists of published addresses celebrating the University of Nebraska in September 1871. There are letters written to Benton's father from 1871 to 1876.
The Alpha Lambda Delta collection consists of three scrapbooks documenting the organization and its members in the mid-twentieth century. The scrapbooks include newspaper clippings, invitations, programs, and related material.
Contains newspaper clippings, year books, photographs, negatives, and a metal pin on a chain.
The collection consists of photographic negatives showing Alpha Chi Omega activities, a newsletter, and calendar of events.
Contains news clippings and photographs of Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity events, members, and chapter house from 1930-1950.
One box of bulletin publication from the Alumni Association.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2804
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 450
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 139
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 1
- Photographs 423
- Agriculture 222
- records (documents) 169
- photographs 157
- correspondence 139
- personal papers 100
- newsletters 92
- Sports 80
- Scrapbooks 77
- Quilts 73
- clippings (information artifacts) 63
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- Student organizations 45
- diaries 44
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 34
- audiocassettes 31
- programs (documents) 31
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30 ∧ less
- English 3062
- Czech 27
- German 13
- Spanish; Castilian 10
- French 9
- Undetermined 5
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Japanese 3
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 26
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 7
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 7 ∧ less