Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 3488
The All University Fund (AUF) was created to organize, promote, and administer all solicitations of money from the student body of the University of Nebraska. The collection consists of fundraising letters, a campaign manual, photographic prints, and negatives.
This Collection consists of the publications of Allen Dittmer, from the years 1972 to 1982. Also included is a newspaper article about Dittmer.
The records include published copies of the inauguration address Benton presented on September 6, 1871, as classes commenced at the University of Nebraska. The correspondence includes handwritten letters written to Benton's father.
The Alpha Lambda Delta collection consists of three scrapbooks documenting the organization and its members in the mid-twentieth century. The scrapbooks include newspaper clippings, invitations, programs, and related material.
Contains newspaper clippings, year books, photographs, negatives, and a metal pin on a chain.
The collection consists of photographic negatives showing Alpha Chi Omega activities, a newsletter, and calendar of events.
Contains news clippings and photographs of Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity events, members, and chapter house from 1930-1950.
Includes annual newsletters produced by Physical Education for Women between 1927 and 1974, with the last being the 44th annual newsletter. Content focused on department news, curriculum, news related to the Physical Education Club, the Women's Athletic Association, and to staff, student, or graduate news.
One box of bulletin publication from the Alumni Association.
College of Agriculture (now Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources) alumni directories from 1901 to 1932.
College of Arts and Sciences
This is the newsletter for the Biological Systems Engineering unit of the Department of Agricultural Engineering.
Alumni News is the newsletter for the Department of Food Science and Technology. Contains issues from 2006 through 2007.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2874
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 455
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Robert S. Wigton Department of Special Collections and Archives 138
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 21
- Photographs 437
- Agriculture 225
- records (documents) 172
- photographs 158
- correspondence 146
- Scrapbooks 109
- personal papers 101
- newsletters 98
- Quilts 83
- Sports 81
- clippings (information artifacts) 66
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- Student organizations 48
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- diaries 48
- Universities and colleges--Administration 43
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 39
- Education 36
- Intercollegiate Athletics 31
- audiocassettes 30 + ∧ less
- English 3280
- Czech 27
- German 15
- Spanish; Castilian 15
- French 13
- Japanese 4
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 3
- Slovak 3
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 120
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 35
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 11
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- Sandoz, Mari, 1896-1966 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Strategic Marketing and Communications 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6 + ∧ less