Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 3261
Scope and Content The Alfred Schalek collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Alfred Schalek. The collection contains article reprints and news clippings.
Collection — Box: 1
Scope and Contents The Alice Naomi Ovington Collection includes the University of Omaha Tomahawk yearbooks from 1939 through 1942, the years when Alice Ovington was a student at OU. Some of the yearbooks have newspaper clippings tucked inside. Also included in the collection are a 1942 graduation photo of Alice Naomi Ovington, her diploma, and a collection of postcards depicting Omaha. Some of the postcards have been written upon and sent through the mail. One set of historic Omaha postcards is still in its...
Scope and Content The Alice T. Deweese collection comprises material created by Alice Deweese about her father Dr. Solon Towne, an early Omaha doctor. The collection contains family biographies and manuscripts of early Omaha medicine.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of correspondence, printed materials, and scrapbooks, 1879-1928. The correspondence primarily concerns family activities and includes undated prose describing a drive from California to New York.Materials relating to the University of Nebraska–Lincoln, mostly from 1883-1885, are found in the correspondence and scrapbooks. They include programs from the Palladian Literary Society, Philodicean Society, University Union, Charter Day, and the music department;...
Collection — Other: OSB 07
Scope and Content The Alister I. Finlayson Collection is comprised of materials related to Dr. Alister I. Finlayson, an Omaha native, graduate of the University of Nebraska College of Medicine (1937), and faculty member of the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. The collection contains correspondence, photographs, awards, slides, books, and articles.
Collection — Other: 001
Collection — Other: 002
Collection — Other: 1
Scope and Contents The All University Fund (AUF) was created to organize, promote, and administer all solicitations of money from the student body of the University of Nebraska. The collection consists of fundraising letters, a campaign manual, photographic prints, and negatives.
Collection — Other: 001
Scope and Contents This Collection consists of the publications of Allen Dittmer, from the years 1972 to 1982. Also included is a newspaper article about Dittmer.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of published addresses celebrating the University of Nebraska in September 1871. There are letters written to Benton's father from 1871 to 1876.
Collection — Box: All
Scope and Contents Alpha Lambda Delta and Phi Eta Sigma: The Combined Histories of Two UNO Honor Societies is a collection of items obtained throughout the lifespan of these two honor societies at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. These are two separate entities, but shared many of the same goals, students, and resources, making this a joint collection. Correspondence, registration forms, handbooks, finances, brochures, flyers, awards, and other paper records are contained within this collection, with the...
Collection — Box: 1
Scope and Contents
The Alpha Lambda Delta collection consists of three scrapbooks documenting the organization and its members in the mid-twentieth century. The scrapbooks include newspaper clippings, invitations, programs, and related material.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of photographic negatives showing Alpha Chi Omega activities, a newsletter, and calendar of events.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2707
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 418
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections 136
- Photographs 402
- records (documents) 154
- correspondence 104
- photographs 102
- personal papers 90
- Sports 79
- Women 57
- scrapbooks 57
- Scrapbooks 56
- Agriculture 54
- clippings (information artifacts) 53
- diaries 40
- World War, 1939-1945 37
- books 31
- Intercollegiate Athletics 29
- programs (documents) 28
- cultural artifacts 26
- Education 25
- audiocassettes 24
- posters 24 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 78
- Municipal University of Omaha 59
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- University of Nebraska 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Education 6
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Information Science and Technology 6
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 6
- Municipal University of Omaha. Air Force ROTC 5
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Arts and Sciences 5
- Bail, Philip Milo 4
- Hofschire, Shari 4
- Municipal University of Omaha. Board of Regents 4
- North Platte Experiment Station 4
- Ruetz, Robert G. 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Alumni Association 4 ∧ less