Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 3426
"AgroHort" publication from the Department of Agronomy and Horticulture from 2003-2005.
"Agronomy" publication from the Department of Agronomy and Horticulture from 1995.
"Agronomy and Horticulture" publication from 2002.
This collection contains annual reports, materials on horticulture and an Academic Program Review for 1991.
"Agronomy at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln," newsletter from the Department of Agronomy.
This club was formerly known as the Trik, Klod & Kernal Club.
"Agronomy Tips" publication from the Department of Agronomy, 1955-1965.
The collection consists of eight photo negatives showing members of AGYW and AGYM.
Air Force ROTC Detachment 470 Scrapbook Presented to OU President Milo and Josephine Bail Upon the Retirement of Milo Bail, 1965
The 348th AirCorDet was a College Training Detachment of the Army Air Forces. While receiving training at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, the 348th were occupants of the 3rd floor of Love Library. This is the current location of the Technical Services Dept and the Dean’s office. The materials in this collection were donated by Bernard E Bailey, who was an occupant of Love Library, and who personally handled all regulation requirements of the 348th AirCorDet.
The collection relates to Alan Neilson's research on the life of Alice Howell, an instructor of drama and elocution at UNL from 1901 to 1940. Howell was one of the first women from Nebraska to enter the Red Cross service. She organized and directed the University Players and also served in World War I as the secretary of the British War Relief. Neilson's correspondence and research notes are included in the collection as well as theater scrapbooks.
The papers of Albert A. Reed consist primarily of correspondence, minutes, reports, and publications of the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
The records consist of an exhibit booklet and art piece from Gifts from the Pavement.
The Alice T. Deweese collection comprises material created by Alice Deweese about her father Dr. Solon Towne, an early Omaha doctor. The collection contains family biographies and manuscripts of early Omaha medicine.
The Alister I. Finlayson Collection is comprised of materials related to Dr. Alister I. Finlayson, an Omaha native, graduate of the University of Nebraska College of Medicine (1937), and faculty member of the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. The collection contains correspondence, photographs, awards, slides, books, and articles.
All Nebraska Arboretum materials.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2834
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 451
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 139
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 429
- Agriculture 224
- records (documents) 171
- photographs 157
- correspondence 143
- Scrapbooks 102
- personal papers 100
- newsletters 96
- Sports 81
- Quilts 76
- clippings (information artifacts) 65
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- Student organizations 47
- diaries 44
- Universities and colleges--Administration 38
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 37
- Education 33
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- audiocassettes 30 + ∧ less
- English 3177
- Czech 27
- German 13
- French 11
- Spanish; Castilian 11
- Undetermined 6
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Japanese 3
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 29
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7 + ∧ less