Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 3505
"AgroHort" publication from the Department of Agronomy and Horticulture from 2003-2005.
"Agronomy" publication from the Department of Agronomy and Horticulture from 1995.
"Agronomy and Horticulture" publication from 2002.
This collection contains annual reports, materials on horticulture and an Academic Program Review for 1991.
"Agronomy at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln," newsletter from the Department of Agronomy.
This club was formerly known as the Trik, Klod & Kernal Club.
"Agronomy Tips" publication from the Department of Agronomy, 1955-1965.
The collection consists of eight photo negatives showing members of AGYW and AGYM.
Air Force ROTC Detachment 470 Scrapbook Presented to OU President Milo and Josephine Bail Upon the Retirement of Milo Bail, 1965
The 348th AirCorDet was a College Training Detachment of the Army Air Forces. While receiving training at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, the 348th were occupants of the 3rd floor of Love Library. This is the current location of the Technical Services Dept and the Dean’s office. The materials in this collection were donated by Bernard E Bailey, who was an occupant of Love Library, and who personally handled all regulation requirements of the 348th AirCorDet.
The collection relates to Alan Neilson's research on the life of Alice Howell, an instructor of drama and elocution at UNL from 1901 to 1940. Howell was one of the first women from Nebraska to enter the Red Cross service. She organized and directed the University Players and also served in World War I as the secretary of the British War Relief. Neilson's correspondence and research notes are included in the collection as well as theater scrapbooks.
The papers of Albert A. Reed consist primarily of correspondence, minutes, reports, and publications of the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
The records consist of an exhibit booklet and art piece from Gifts from the Pavement.
All Nebraska Arboretum materials.
The All University Fund (AUF) was created to organize, promote, and administer all solicitations of money from the student body of the University of Nebraska. The collection consists of fundraising letters, a campaign manual, photographic prints, and negatives.
This Collection consists of the publications of Allen Dittmer, from the years 1972 to 1982. Also included is a newspaper article about Dittmer.
The records include published copies of the inauguration address Benton presented on September 6, 1871, as classes commenced at the University of Nebraska. The correspondence includes handwritten letters written to Benton's father.