Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 3488
UNO adjunct instructor Jeannette Gabriel’s students collected oral history interviews in fall 2018 for the course History 2990: African-American and Jewish Collaboration and Conflict. The interviews were collected from Jewish and African American residents of Omaha. Individuals interviewed were: A’Jamal Byndon, Tuffy Epstein, and Richard Fellman.
The collection consists of a formal response to a Afro-American Collegiate Society statement by University president, Joseph Soshnik along with the Executive Dean of Student Affiairs and the Dean of Faculties. The document is dated April 21, 1961.
The Air Force ROTC scrapbooks include photographs, news clippings, programs, and other ephemera documenting the activities of the OU and UNO AFROTC. A scrapbook was usually assembled to document an academic year.
Ag Insights was a monthly newsletter for the College of Agriculture's faculty. It features regular columns from the Dean and Assistant Dean, special announcements, events, features on instructional improvement and guest columns by faculty and other campus resource persons.
The records consist of the publication "Ag Rag" from 1955-1959.
This collection contains the student newspaper the “Aggie Tattler,” 1916–1927 from the College of Agriculture (now Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources).
"AgMet News" newsletters created by the department of Agricultural Meteorology from Spring 1990 and Spring 1992.
The collection consists of Board of Regents' contracts, many of which relate to University of Nebraska buildings.
The collection contains a few examples of the newsletter published by the Agriculture Advisory Board. The newsletters contain information such as drop/add dates, news on administration and faculty of the College of Agriculture, and the activities of departmental clubs.
The Agricultural Atmosphere is a student newspaper that strove for "More College Unity, More Ag Athletics, More Publicity" and likewise reported on activities concerning these topics.
The collection consists of three photo negatives showing members of the Ag. Campus Religious Council.
This collection contains "IANR Review 1979" and other College of Agriculture Agricultural Communications materials from 1974-2001.
This collection contains Agricultural Economics reports #1 through #179, from the years 1952-1980. Also contains copies of Direction, an Agricultural Economics newsletter. Note: Report #187 and on will be availabe as PDFs at the following URL: http://agecon.unl.edu/
This collection contains pamphlets, reports, manuals, and newspaper clippings concerning general information about the Agricultural Education program of the College of Agriculture (now Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources).
The collection consists of one photographic print and four negatives showing members of the Ag. Engineering Group.
The collection consists of one photographic print and 10 negatives showing members of the Ag. Exec Board.
The collection consists of three photo negatives showing Ag. Men presidents in 1955 and 1956.
The collection consists of microfilm records from various weather stations in Nebraska.
"Agricultural Satellite Corporation Newsletter," Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Records
Three editions of the Ag Sat newsletter, DownLink from 1993.
The collection consists of two photo negatives showing members of the Ag. Student Center.
The collection consists of four photo negatives showing the president, board, and staff of the Ag. Union.
Issues of "Agriculture" publication.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2874
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 455
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Robert S. Wigton Department of Special Collections and Archives 138
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 21
- Photographs 437
- Agriculture 225
- records (documents) 172
- photographs 158
- correspondence 146
- Scrapbooks 109
- personal papers 101
- newsletters 98
- Quilts 83
- Sports 81
- clippings (information artifacts) 66
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- Student organizations 48
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- diaries 48
- Universities and colleges--Administration 43
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 39
- Education 36
- Intercollegiate Athletics 31
- audiocassettes 30 + ∧ less
- English 3280
- Czech 27
- German 15
- Spanish; Castilian 15
- French 13
- Japanese 4
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 3
- Slovak 3
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 120
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 35
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 11
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- Sandoz, Mari, 1896-1966 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Strategic Marketing and Communications 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6 + ∧ less