Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 3441
The collection consists of programs of the society's annual exhibitions.
Two copies of "Adjusting Recipes to Meet Dietary Guidelines," written by Georgia Jones, Julie Albrecht and Linda Boeckner, from the University of Nebraska Cooperative Extension. Outlines nutritional meal planning and includes lists for substituting ingredients for healthier meal planning.
This collection contains minutes and printed materials from the Administrative Council, 1899-1972.
The records consist of materials related to admissions and transferring at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, including registration procedures, guidelines, instructions, surveys, transfer handbooks, letter templates to students, and publications. The surveys include "Annual Survey of Minority Group Students in Nebraska Secondary Schools" (1971-1972) and "Annual Survey of Freshmen Enrollment from Nebraska High Schools" (1978).
The collection includes a memory book of Adolph Josef Kratochuil maintained by him after his arrival to the United States from Pisek, Bohemia in 1883. The text is in Czech.
The collection relates primarily to graduate work in the history department.
The records consist of Agriculture Advisory Board minutes as well as a few letters written by the board president.
The collection consists of Volume III, No. 1 of "Afghan Student News".
The Afghanistan Art and Ephemera Collection includes a variety of artworks, photographs, and ephemera that are from, depicting, or otherwise related to Afghanistan. See the individual components in this finding aid for details.
UNO adjunct instructor Jeannette Gabriel’s students collected oral history interviews in fall 2018 for the course History 2990: African-American and Jewish Collaboration and Conflict. The interviews were collected from Jewish and African American residents of Omaha. Individuals interviewed were: A’Jamal Byndon, Tuffy Epstein, and Richard Fellman.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2842
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 458
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 139
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 432
- Agriculture 224
- records (documents) 173
- photographs 159
- correspondence 143
- Scrapbooks 105
- personal papers 102
- newsletters 96
- Quilts 81
- Sports 81
- clippings (information artifacts) 65
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- Student organizations 48
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- diaries 46
- Universities and colleges--Administration 39
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 37
- Education 33
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- posters 30 + ∧ less
- English 3201
- Czech 27
- German 14
- French 12
- Spanish; Castilian 11
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Japanese 3
- Undetermined 3
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 33
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7 + ∧ less