Showing Collections: 541 - 570 of 3420
The Charles F. Moon collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Charles F. Moon. The collection contains photographs, article reprints, correspondence, Moon Collection catalog, and news clippings.
The Charles J. Kennedy Railroad Collection is made up of three parts, Interstate Commerce Commission Freight Tariff Files, Annual Reports of American Railroads, and Railroad Publications.
The Kuhlman papers primarily concern his research on General George A. Custer and the Battle of the Little Bighorn, including research notes and research correspondence. Manuscripts and drafts of published works include revisions and correspondence with editors and publishers. The collection also contains some undergraduate and graduate notebooks from Kuhlman's time at the University of Nebraska.
Includes typescript letters signed by Helen Keller, along with letters signed by Elizabeth Custer.
The items comprising the Russell Collection were gathered by R.D. Warden. The collection consists of approximately 7,000 items, among which are 900 books. Exhibit and gallery catalogs, advertisements, and news articles about the "cowboy artist" Russell and his colleagues are included in the collection. The University of Nebraska-Lincoln acquired the collection in 1977.
The collection consists of correspondence and two manuscripts written by Charles Tenney Jackson. Correspondence relates to publishing “The Buffalo Wallow” and to the acquisition of the manuscripts. “The Buffalo Wallow”, an autobiographical novel by Charles Tenney Jackson, was published by Bobbs-Merrill Company, Inc. in 1953. The novel describes the author’s Nebraska boyhood. A sequel to “The Buffalo Wallow” was never published.
The Charles Thomas Yarington, Jr. collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Charles T. Yarington, Jr. The collection contains news clippings, photographs, and article reprints.
The Charles W. M. Poynter Collection comprises of materials from the Poynter's career in medicine and time as Dean of the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. The collection contains, publications, photographs, medical instruments, and a honorary degree hood.
The Charles W. McLaughlin collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Charles W. McLaughlin. The collection contains article reprints, news clippings, and oral history interview transcript.
The Charles Adams, Animal Science Papers include materials on the history of the Department of Animal Science, University of Nebraska livestock and meat judging teams, animal science course syllabi and lectures, livestock experiments and data, conference materials, publications, newspaper articles, and the Department of Animal Science photograph file.
The records contain an artist statement and resume.
The collection contains correspondence, articles and official publications by U.S. Congress, the Charter 77 Movement (in Czech), and other institutions and organizations. The materials cover the Charter 77 movement from its beginning to its end in the middle of the 1980s.
This includes 1 folder of records from the Alumni Association secretary regarding Charter Day.
Cheerful--Courageous--Confident: The Gift of an Idea to the University of Omaha Class of 1947, by Rowland Haynes, President
Cheerful--Courageous-- Confident: The Gift of an Idea to the University of Omaha Class of 1947, by Rowland Haynes, President is a printed commemorative copy of Rowland Haynes commencement speech to the 1947 OU graduating class, signed with a greeting by Rowland Haynes. The theme is cheerful courage through faith in God.
The collection consists of two form letters soliciting donations for the UNL chess club. The letters contain information about club members, activities, and achievements.
The collection consists of a newspaper clipping about members of Chi Delta Phi.
The collection consists of photographs, rush books, clippings, and 23 scrapbooks from the University of Nebraska's Kappa Chapter of Chi Omega.
The photograph album is dated "1936" on the first page, which contains a typewritten forward describing the black and white photograph prints that show execution methods. The final pages include news clippings on executions in Peiping. The headline on the clipping from the Daily Times (Chicago, Illinois), dated Apr. 3, 1936, reads "The Camera Sees Mass Execution in Peiping."
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2828
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 451
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 139
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 427
- Agriculture 224
- records (documents) 171
- photographs 157
- correspondence 143
- Scrapbooks 101
- personal papers 100
- newsletters 96
- Sports 81
- Quilts 76
- clippings (information artifacts) 65
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- Student organizations 47
- diaries 44
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 37
- Universities and colleges--Administration 37
- Education 33
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- audiocassettes 30 + ∧ less
- English 3169
- Czech 26
- German 13
- French 11
- Spanish; Castilian 11
- Undetermined 6
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Japanese 3
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 29
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 7
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7 + ∧ less