Showing Collections: 481 - 510 of 3403
The Cecil L. Wittson collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Cecil L. Wittson. The collection contains correspondence, oral history interview transcript, article reprints, news clippings, and photographs.
The collection includes correspondence, minutes, reports, and publicity materials related to Centennial events and celebrations at the University of Nebraska and at research stations and associated schools.
The collection consists of Centennial Education Program brochures, course descriptions, photographs, clippings, and publications such as directories, guides, and newsletters.
Center for Agricultural Meteorology and Climatology (CAMAC) Newsletter, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Records
Newsletter of the Center for Agricultural Meteorology and Climatology from summer 1989.
The Center for Bioprepardness Education collection comprises DVDs, program binders, and education material.
Nebraska Center for Biotechnology directories for 1989-1900.
Center for Grassland Studies Newsletter from 1995 to 2008.
Pamphlets, annual reports, and information packets concerning the Center for Leadership Development.
Newsletter for the Center for Sustainable Agricultural Systems from 1998-2000.
The records include minutes and correspondence.
The collection includes the centralized files of chancellors Joseph Soshnik, C. Peter Magrath, James Zumberge, Adam C. Breckenridge, and Roy Young and relates to a wide range of university departments, activities, and operations.
The collection consists of the assistant to Chancellor Richard Fleming's correspondence.
The collection consists of memoranda and logs of the chancellor's correspondence.
The centralized files contain the memoranda and log to the chancellor’s correspondence.
The collection consists of minutes, scholarship records, and history of the Ceres Club, a faculty women’s club. The records include minutes that outline the activities and financial information for the club. The Hospitality Committee reports include yearly summaries for select years and monthly reports for other years.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2809
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 453
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 139
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 424
- Agriculture 224
- records (documents) 172
- photographs 158
- correspondence 143
- personal papers 101
- Scrapbooks 96
- newsletters 95
- Sports 81
- Quilts 72
- clippings (information artifacts) 65
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- Student organizations 47
- diaries 44
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 36
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- programs (documents) 32
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- audiocassettes 30 ∧ less
- English 3146
- Czech 27
- German 13
- Spanish; Castilian 11
- French 9
- Russian 4
- Undetermined 4
- Chinese 3
- Japanese 3
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 26
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 18
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 7
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 7 ∧ less