Showing Collections: 451 - 480 of 3441
The collection contains archival materials on various campus organizations such as the Faculty Women's Club and the WA-SAMA Medical Wives Club and include news clippings, newsletters, photographs, scrapbooks, yearbooks, reports and by-laws.
The collection includes newspaper articles and newsletters about quilting in Hawaii. The catalogs included in the collection offer numerous quilts imported from China, advertised as handmade.
The collection consists of one photographic print and two negatives showing Candidate Officers Association members.
Issues of "Capsule" the Campus Activities and Programs Office's newsletter comprise the collection.
The papers of Carl B. Whittlesey include a diary from 1965 and a multi-year diary containing entries from 1968-1970. The collection also includes two pieces of correspondence addressed to Whittlesey when he lived in Joliet, Illinois, in the early 20th century and St. Joseph, Missouri, in 1969.
The collection includes correspondence and research, with nearly half the materials relating to fermentation and the remainder related to other biological topics and teaching activities.
The collection consists of correspondence (1900-1961), undated lecture notes, printed materials from 1904-1946, undated manuscripts, scrapbooks (1885-1945) and miscellany. The papers relate primarily to Carl Frederick Steckelberg's studies in playing technique and improvements in the violin.
The Carl J. Potthoff collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Carl J. Potthoff. The collection contains correspondence, articles, and writings by Dr. Potthoff.
The collection consists of correspondence and reprints of publications.
The Carol A. Aschenbrener collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Carol A. Aschenbrener. The collection consists of news clippings, preparation materials related to Chancellor Aschenbrener's installation, her involvement in the Alegant and Clarkson Hospital negotiations, and her resignation.
The records consist of scrapbooks, ribbons and awards, newsletters and publications, programs and publicity from quilt shows, newspaper clippings, quilt patterns, and correspondence.
The scrapbook consists of photographs, news clippings, and ephemera collected while Carol Kost attended the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Correspondence of sororities on the University of Nebraska campus to Carolyn Buck and invitations to parties at the greek houses.
The records consist of materials collected by Carolyn O’Bagy Davis about Hopi quilt artists including seven exhibit plaques including a photograph and description of the artists depicted, correspondence, a print-out of a story about the Hopi Village of Mishongnovi with photographs of artwork from Toh-Atin Gallery, Durango, CO, and a VHS tape about Hopi quilts.
The letter written December 20, 1927 by Carrie Chapman Catt to Kate F. O’Connor was formerly inserted in volume 1 of Ida Husted Harper, The Life and Work of Susan B. Anthony (1899), inscribed by Susan B. Anthony to Miss Kate F. O’Connor, a book owned by Edith E. Abbot. The three-paragraph letter discusses press coverage of a speech and women’s organizations.
Collection consists of Carrie Pearl McVicker's graduation gown and Mortar Board cap from 1904.
The Carruth Wagner collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Carruth Wagner. The collection contains news clippings, photographs, personal identification cards, certificates including Assistant Surgeon General, article reprints, speech transcripts, correspondence, and memos. Part of the collection comprises materials about Dr. Wagner's mother Mabel Wagner, a nurse.
The Cartoon collection comprises medical-related cartoons compiled by UNMC alum Lloyd L. Thompson.
The records consist of newspaper clippings and publications featuring Caryl Bryer Fallert-Gentry, programs and publicity from exhibits, postcards and pamphlets from Bryer Patch Studio, workshop handouts, patterns, and sample folds.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2842
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 458
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 139
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 432
- Agriculture 224
- records (documents) 173
- photographs 159
- correspondence 143
- Scrapbooks 105
- personal papers 102
- newsletters 96
- Quilts 81
- Sports 81
- clippings (information artifacts) 65
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- Student organizations 48
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- diaries 46
- Universities and colleges--Administration 39
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 37
- Education 33
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- posters 30 + ∧ less
- English 3204
- Czech 27
- German 14
- French 12
- Spanish; Castilian 11
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Japanese 3
- Undetermined 3
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 33
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7 + ∧ less