Showing Collections: 361 - 390 of 3426
Agnet newsletter volumes 1-9 from 1978-1988.
1 Folder containing patents for Bion J. Arnolds Electronics, also story of Nebraska's first bicycle.
"Bizad" is also known as "Bizad News".
The collection consists of 10 photo negatives showing Bizard activities, members, council, and president.
The Block and Bridle Club records contain annual publications, award banquet programs, newspaper articles, memos, an event poster and ticket, and photographs of club members, Nebraska Big Red Beef Progress show, cattle exhibitions, and other events.
This collection of original artist books are those collected by Karen Kunc and identified as a part of the Blue Heron Press Collection of Artist Books. These books are catalogued and can be located in the UNL Libraries catalog via the call number N7433.3 K95.
The collection consists of 33 photo negatives showing Blueprint's staff and publication board.
Board of Counselors Minutes, Counseling Services, Student Affairs Office Records contains agendas and meetings of the Board of Counselors of the Junior Division from 1944-1949.
The collection consists of 11 football scrapbooks, one from the University of Wyoming and the other 10 from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Bond issue statements preceding the 1930 election prepared for OU Regent Paul L. Martin and OU President W. E. Sealock at their request in 1935. Correspondence and related news clippings are also in the collection.
The collection of material created and collected by Bonnie O'Connell includes newsletters, news clippings, correspondence, and other material about letterpress printing and the book arts.
The records of the Sem. Bot. include a constitution, by-laws, examination questions and selected examples of membership exams, publications, and photographs. The histories detail the organizations creation and activities. With these items is a 1934 letter written by Roscoe Pound on the possibility of "nationalizing" the seminar.
The records consist of catalogues and manuals for equipment, instruments, and apparatus, as well as publications, articles, and notes about historical instruments and apparatus. The records also consists of photocopies of slides related to astronomy, computation books and notebooks, inventory receipts, observatory blueprints, and a protractor and whole circle.
The collection consists of typescripts of "A Short History of Malta" and "Halford MacKinder: A Biography".
Miscellaneous Nebraska Statewide Arboretum materials, brochures and advertisements.
The collection consists of two photo negatives showing men shaking hands on a stairway.
The Alfred Jerome Brown papers contains information such as Dr. Brown’s obituary and copies of his publications dating from 1906 through 1941. Many of his publications dealt with a wide variety of surgical techniques and other medical procedures and treatments. In addition to his writings covering modern medical practices, Dr. Brown also published articles dealing with early surgical methods.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2834
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 451
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 139
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 429
- Agriculture 224
- records (documents) 171
- photographs 157
- correspondence 143
- Scrapbooks 102
- personal papers 100
- newsletters 96
- Sports 81
- Quilts 76
- clippings (information artifacts) 65
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- Student organizations 47
- diaries 44
- Universities and colleges--Administration 38
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 37
- Education 33
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- audiocassettes 30 + ∧ less
- English 3177
- Czech 27
- German 13
- French 11
- Spanish; Castilian 11
- Undetermined 6
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Japanese 3
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 29
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7 + ∧ less