Showing Collections: 361 - 390 of 3443
"Bizad," Business Administration Records
"Bizad" is also known as "Bizad News".
Bizard, Student Life Records
The collection consists of 10 photo negatives showing Bizard activities, members, council, and president.
Block and Bridle Club, Student Life Records
The Block and Bridle Club records contain annual publications, award banquet programs, newspaper articles, memos, an event poster and ticket, and photographs of club members, Nebraska Big Red Beef Progress show, cattle exhibitions, and other events.
Blue Print, Student Life Records
The collection consists of 33 photo negatives showing Blueprint's staff and publication board.
Bob Devaney, Football Scrapbooks
The collection consists of 11 football scrapbooks, one from the University of Wyoming and the other 10 from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Bole-Becker Quilt Documentary, Records
Bond Issue Statements
Bond issue statements preceding the 1930 election prepared for OU Regent Paul L. Martin and OU President W. E. Sealock at their request in 1935. Correspondence and related news clippings are also in the collection.
Bonnie Morley, Quilt Papers
The papers consist of scrapbooks, a quilt diary, quilt patterns and designs, articles and publications, correspondence, photographs, and historical documents about quilt artists Alice Zwanck and Joseph Raffael.
Bonnie O'Connell Papers
The collection of material created and collected by Bonnie O'Connell includes newsletters, news clippings, correspondence, and other material about letterpress printing and the book arts.
Botanical Seminar, Student Life Records
The records of the Sem. Bot. include a constitution, by-laws, examination questions and selected examples of membership exams, publications, and photographs. The histories detail the organizations creation and activities. With these items is a 1934 letter written by Roscoe Pound on the possibility of "nationalizing" the seminar.
Botany Department, Arts and Sciences Records
Botany, Lantern Slides
Bowling, Athletics Records
Box Butte Annual Reports, Agricultural Experiment Station Records
Box Butte Experiment Station Correspondence, Agricultural Experiment Station Records
Brace Lab, Physics Records
The records consist of catalogues and manuals for equipment, instruments, and apparatus, as well as publications, articles, and notes about historical instruments and apparatus. The records also consists of photocopies of slides related to astronomy, computation books and notebooks, inventory receipts, observatory blueprints, and a protractor and whole circle.
Branch libraries program statement, University Libraries Records
Branch Services Newsletter, University Libraries Records
Branch Services, University Libraries Records
Brian W. Blouett, Geography Papers
The collection consists of typescripts of "A Short History of Malta" and "Halford MacKinder: A Biography".
Bridges, Continuing Studies Records
"Briefings in Educational Issues," Educational Services Records
British Writers and Their Works, English Department Records
Brochures and Advertisements, Nebraska Statewide Arboretum Records
Miscellaneous Nebraska Statewide Arboretum materials, brochures and advertisements.
Brotherhood Week, Student Life Records
The collection consists of two photo negatives showing men shaking hands on a stairway.
Alfred Jerome Brown Papers
The Alfred Jerome Brown papers contains information such as Dr. Brown’s obituary and copies of his publications dating from 1906 through 1941. Many of his publications dealt with a wide variety of surgical techniques and other medical procedures and treatments. In addition to his writings covering modern medical practices, Dr. Brown also published articles dealing with early surgical methods.
Brown Palace, Student Life Records
Bruce Richardson Papers
The collection of photographer and author Bruce Richardson includes photographs, correspondence, manuscripts and publications, and other material related to Afghanistan, especially, the Soviet-Afghan War, beginning in the 1980s. Prior to his death, Richardson donated photographs and books to the collection at various times. For example, prior to October 2012, Richardson donated 13 high-quality photographs that document the later years of the Soviet war in Afghanistan.
Bryan Political Cartoon Collection
The collection consists of the political cartoons done by Homer Davenport, Jay Norwood Darling a.k.a. Ding, and John Tinney McCutcheon, pertaining to William Jennings Bryan Democrat from Nebraska who was elected to the House of Representatives in 1890 and served two terms. Though defeated in an 1894 Senate race and never again elected to public office, Bryan remained a highly influential national figure who had three unsuccessful runs for the Presidency, in 1896, 1900, 1908
Budget Analysis, Institutional Research and Planning Records
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2843
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 458
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Robert S. Wigton Department of Special Collections and Archives 139
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 3
- Photographs 428
- Agriculture 224
- records (documents) 173
- photographs 159
- correspondence 143
- Scrapbooks 107
- personal papers 101
- newsletters 97
- Quilts 81
- Sports 81
- clippings (information artifacts) 66
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- Student organizations 47
- World War, 1939-1945 47
- diaries 47
- Universities and colleges--Administration 42
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 37
- Education 35
- Intercollegiate Athletics 31
- posters 30 + ∧ less
- English 3234
- Czech 26
- German 15
- Spanish; Castilian 15
- French 12
- Japanese 4
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 3
- Slovak 3
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 121
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 35
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 13
- American Quilt Study Group 12
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 11
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Strategic Marketing and Communications 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 6 + ∧ less