Showing Collections: 331 - 360 of 3397
Black scrapbook documenting University of Omaha activities includes photographs, news clippings, and ephemera.
Contains news clippings, newsletters (1999-2001), event programs, dance cards (1890s-1908), membership information, and photographs of Beta Theta Pi Fraternity.
The autograph album of Bethel Vaughn of Fullerton, Nebraska, includes entries to the young girl from family, friends, and a teacher. All rhymes and notes to the child are dated 1911-1913. The decorative cover of the autograph album is green with gold detail and a rural image of two cows near a small body of water.
The papers of Betti Coleman Sage include programs, invitations, photographs, news clippings, and other ephemera from her years as a OU student (1955-1957) as well as some material from the University of Nebraska at Omaha Alumni Association in the 1970s.
The collection includes ephemera such as invitations and programs. received by Betty J. Ingram Landstrom mostly related to Sigma Chi Omicron, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority events. Some of the different types of parties include a "Chinese Dinner Party" and a "Tramp Party."
Drawings and sketches related to dating, dancing, movies, relaxing, and playing sports.
Contains World War II widow Betty Owen’s collected materials of living and deceased World War II widows from the Rainbow Division Veterans Association. Materials include directories, memorial files, lists of birth and death dates, obituaries, correspondence, and other biographical materials.
Nebraska Statewide Arboretum Bi-Centennial Plans and Activities materials from 1976.
The collection consists of 51 audio tape recordings of U.S. Bicentennial radio programs in Nebraska. Various speakers discuss topics related to the bicentennial, including American and Nebraskan history, cultures, activities of daily life in earlier generations, extension work, and folklore. An inventory listing speakers and subjects is available.
39 7"” Bing & Grondahl/Royal Copenhagen Porcelain Plates; 40 Wooden Plate Holders
23 Porcelain Christmas Eve (Jule After) Plates: 1906; 1907; 1909; 1911; 1910; 1912; 1915; 1917; 1918; 1952; 1953; 1954; 1955; 1957; 1959; 1961; 1964; 1965; 1966; 1967; 1968; 1969; 1971
16 Porcelain Plates: 1960; 1962; 1963; 1964; 1966; 1968; 1969; 1970; 1971; 1972; 1973; 1974; 1975; 1976; 1977; 1978
This collection contains assorted general materials concerning the Department of Biochemistry and Nutrition. There is a piece of correspondence from 1955, and two hand-outs featuring information about the program from the 1990's.
Alphabetical by last name
Biological Systems Newsletter from 1990-2003.
The collection includes printed materials as well as a history of the UNL Biological Systems Engineering department, which was called Agricultural Engineering before March 1990.
Agnet newsletter volumes 1-9 from 1978-1988.
1 Folder containing patents for Bion J. Arnolds Electronics, also story of Nebraska's first bicycle.
"Bizad" is also known as "Bizad News".
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2803
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 453
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 139
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 424
- Agriculture 224
- records (documents) 172
- photographs 158
- correspondence 143
- personal papers 101
- Scrapbooks 96
- newsletters 95
- Sports 81
- Quilts 72
- clippings (information artifacts) 65
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- Student organizations 47
- diaries 44
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 36
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- programs (documents) 32
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- audiocassettes 30 ∧ less
- English 3139
- Czech 27
- German 13
- Spanish; Castilian 11
- French 9
- Russian 4
- Undetermined 4
- Chinese 3
- Japanese 3
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 26
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 18
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 7
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 7 ∧ less