Showing Collections: 3421 - 3450 of 3493
One letter from William Jay and abolitionist Jabez Delano Hammond to an unknown correspondent dated December 8, 1851, New York. The author writes about the death of their daughter and discusses the politics of slavery, Lajos Kossuth, Henry Clay and Daniel Webster.
Also included is a transcription of the letter and biographical research on Jabez Delano Hammond.
Materials include biographical information on Wayne and copies of his publications.
One folder containing newspaper clippings related to William Kloefkorn. The clippings contain information about William Kloefkorn’s poems and their subject matter as well as information about Kloefkorn himself, including his career choices and his participation in a kite-flying contest.
This collection includes correspondence of William Linn Westermann regarding political events he was involved in as well as his encounters with President and Mrs. Wilson.
Six handwritten letters from William McGeachin to his mother while station in Europe during World War 1 in 1918-1919. McGreachin writes about traveling and seasickness, battles and fighting on the front lines, the weather, food, influenza, and the engineering classes he was taking.
Contains most artifacts and some archival material of Dr. William T. Kemp. Artifacts include a large collection of pharmaceutical promotional materials and an ultrasound machine.
Sherman writes a short note on letterhead from the "Headquarters Army of the United States." He asks that Architect Alexander Cameron, and his partner, stop by his office to discuss a job relating to work from the previous fall.
The collection consists of departmental and general correspondence, subject files, personal, and professional papers of William V. Lambert, Dean of the College of Agriculture. A majority of the materials relate to agriculture extension, research, education, and experimentation as well as departmental operations.
The ledgers are those created by Willis "Bill" Eichberger, beginning during his matriculation at the University of Nebraska until his job sent him overseas in 1960. The ledgers outline prices for everyday items used as a student and after Eichberger married.
The Willson O. Bridges collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Willson O. Bridges. The collection contains article reprints, news clippings, and photographs.
Consists of one photo album with photos of the Osborne family.
Wolf P. Wolfensberger Collection contains materials created by Dr. Wolfensberger during his work on the development of North American Normalization and social role valorization. The collection includes papers, books, journals, overheads, artifacts and AV material
A collection of posters from the 2018 Women's March. Each poster includes an expression on a poster created by from marchers and activists participating in the March.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2878
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 456
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Robert S. Wigton Department of Special Collections and Archives 138
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 21
- Photographs 437
- Agriculture 225
- records (documents) 173
- photographs 158
- correspondence 148
- Scrapbooks 109
- personal papers 102
- newsletters 98
- Quilts 83
- Sports 81
- clippings (information artifacts) 67
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- World War, 1939-1945 50
- Student organizations 48
- diaries 48
- Universities and colleges--Administration 43
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 39
- Education 36
- Intercollegiate Athletics 31
- posters 31 + ∧ less
- English 3285
- Czech 27
- German 15
- Spanish; Castilian 15
- French 13
- Japanese 4
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 3
- Slovak 3
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 120
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 35
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 11
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- Sandoz, Mari, 1896-1966 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Strategic Marketing and Communications 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6 + ∧ less