Showing Collections: 3271 - 3300 of 3400
The Vivian Robenstein collection contains letters and postcards sent to teenager and young woman Vivian Robenstein by multiple friends. The topics of the letters include romances and relationships, dances, becoming an adult, working as a hairdresser or hairstylist, driving in cars, and other interests and activities of daily life.
The collection consists of two photographic prints and four negatives showing members of the Vocational Ag. Club.
The collection consists of three photographic prints and four negatives showing members of the Vocational Homemaking Education Association.
Collection of oral history interviews on the experiences of Latinx peoples in Omaha during the COVID-19 global pandemic. Interviews collected by Office of Latino and Latin American Studies (OLLAS) Director Cristián Doña-Reveco in partnership with University of Texas at Austin Voces Oral History Project.
Region VI of the Association of Intercollegiate Athletics for Women (AIAW) includes Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
The volleyball records include correspondence and records of the beginnings of competitive volleyball at UNL, media guides, and programs.
Audio recordings of a 1959 horticulture seminar, 1973 Open Space and Urban Growth Planning conference, and 1982 Tree Improvement Conference that took place in Lincoln, Nebraska. All materials were recorded by Walter Bagley.
The collection consists of materials related to Walter Erbach's work as a professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and include course materials in engineering drawing, statistics, descriptive geometry, strength of materials, engineering communication, engineering mechanics, and computer FORTRAN.
Dating from 1892-1894, the collection is comprised of a few letters from Walter H. Page to Charles Leonard Moore regarding poetry and publishing, and a letter from Page to Annie Nathan Meyer rejecting a manuscript of essays.
The Walter J. Friedlander collection comprises notes, research material,
The Walter O. Henry collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Walter O. Henry. The collection contains news clippings and article reprints.
The Warren Tinker Chase collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Warren T. Chase. The collection contains medical school class notes, ledger receipt books, and correspondence.
"Water Current" publication from the Nebraska Water Center from 1994-2000.
Water for Food Institute, Records contains publications, programming, schedules, and conference proceedings of the Water for Food Conference. Also included is a Water for Food annual report and a map of Nebraska’s water.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2806
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 453
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 139
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 424
- Agriculture 224
- records (documents) 172
- photographs 158
- correspondence 142
- personal papers 101
- Scrapbooks 97
- newsletters 95
- Sports 80
- Quilts 72
- clippings (information artifacts) 63
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- Student organizations 47
- diaries 44
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 35
- programs (documents) 31
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- audiocassettes 30 ∧ less
- English 3135
- Czech 27
- German 13
- Spanish; Castilian 11
- French 9
- Russian 4
- Undetermined 4
- Chinese 3
- Japanese 3
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 26
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 18
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 7
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 7 ∧ less