Showing Collections: 3241 - 3270 of 3311
Materials include biographical information on Wayne and copies of his publications.
One folder containing newspaper clippings related to William Kloefkorn. The clippings contain information about William Kloefkorn’s poems and their subject matter as well as information about Kloefkorn himself, including his career choices and his participation in a kite-flying contest.
This collection includes correspondence of William Linn Westermann regarding political events he was involved in as well as his encounters with President and Mrs. Wilson.
The manuscript poem is comprised of five stanzas with six lines each, written in Thackeray's hand on a sheet of blue writing paper. A published version of the poem appeared in The History of Pendennis (New York: Harper & Bros., ) with the title "The Church Porch." The title on the manuscript is "at the church poor gate," with the word "poor" crossed out. The manuscript includes the markings "Ganwells" and "42" handwritten, in pencil.
Contains most artifacts and some archival material of Dr. William T. Kemp. Artifacts include a large collection of pharmaceutical promotional materials and an ultrasound machine.
Sherman writes a short note on letterhead from the "Headquarters Army of the United States." He asks that Architect Alexander Cameron, and his partner, stop by his office to discuss a job relating to work from the previous fall.
The collection consists of departmental and general correspondence, subject files, personal, and professional papers of William V. Lambert, Dean of the College of Agriculture. A majority of the materials relate to agriculture extension, research, education, and experimentation as well as departmental operations.
The Willson O. Bridges collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Willson O. Bridges. The collection contains article reprints, news clippings, and photographs.
Wolf P. Wolfensberger Collection contains materials created by Dr. Wolfensberger during his work on the development of North American Normalization and social role valorization. The collection includes papers, books, journals, overheads, artifacts and AV material
A collection of posters from the 2018 Women's March. Each poster includes an expression on a poster created by from marchers and activists participating in the March.
Women's and Gender Studies (previously called Women's Studies, it is an interdisciplinary program within the College of Arts and Sciences. This program was previously filed under record groups 12/38, 48, and 61. Women's Studies records were consolidated and relocated to 12/40 on 21 April 1997.)
The collection contains an assortment of materials including photographs, postcards, a leaf from a tree at Wilson’s birthplace in Virginia, reporductions of manuscripts, letters and cartoons.
The collection includes a history of the Woods family, correspondence regarding works of art, donations, fund development, and oversight. Appraisal and valuation documents provide information on the art work collected by the Woods family and those pieces donated to the University. The materials also document the process and resolutions proposed to accept the donations and contributions from the charitable gifts of the family.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2739
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 435
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections 137
- Photographs 551
- Agriculture 220
- records (documents) 161
- Correspondence 132
- personal papers 96
- Newsletters 89
- Sports 79
- Scrapbooks 72
- clippings (information artifacts) 59
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 48
- World War, 1939-1945 45
- Diaries 44
- Quilts 41
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 34
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- programs (documents) 30
- audiocassettes 29
- books 28
- Trees -- Nebraska 27 ∧ less
- English 2721
- Czech 27
- German 11
- French 10
- Spanish; Castilian 9
- Russian 4
- Japanese 3
- Chinese 2
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1
- Latvian 1
- Portuguese 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 15
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 7
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6 ∧ less