Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 3403
Digitized images may have come from envelopes with multiple views of same subject. To see if there are other views, please consult original envelope.
"Glory of the Gridiron" is a vinyl recording of the UNL marching band.
The Audio/Visual collection comprises negatives, CDs, DVDs, microfilm, cassette tapes, video tapes, print blocks (located in microfilm cabinet), and glass plates (located in microfilm cabinet).
The August F. Jonas Collection comprises material created by and about Dr. August F. Jonas. The collection contains article reprints, oversized medical and anatomical diagrams and illustrations, and handwritten manuscripts.
The Autograph Collection includes the signature or autographs of people of note, including Theodore Roosevelt, 26th president of the United States, Julia Ward Howe, writer of the Battle hymn of the Republic, Thomas Henry Huxley, British biologist and Darwin colleague, Robert Peel, British politician and founder of modern police forces, and Pearl S. Buck, Pulitzer-Prize winning writer.
Automated Weather Stations for Applications, Agricultural Meteorology, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Records
This collection contains the following report: Proceedings, Automated Weather Stations for Applications in Agriculture and Water Resources Management: Current Use and Future Perspectives. International Workshop by Kenneth G. Hubbard and M.V.K. Sivakumar, editors. 2001
The collection consists of information on history department awards and fellowships.
The collection consists of photographs showing members of the student organization BABW during the 1950s.
"Balance" publication from the Department of Agricultural Communications from 1989-1990.
The collection consists of a minute book, several photographs, and scrapbooks that contain correspondence, newspaper clippings, brochures, photographs, and programs.
The collection consists of eight photo negatives showing activities and members of Baptist Students.
The papers of UNO Biology Professor Barbara Hayhome include her diplomas from Hastings College and the University of Chicago, copies of her articles, material from her tenure or promotion dossier, material from her May 1995 memorial service, and other material.
The records contain fabric samples, templates, and postcards.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2809
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 453
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 139
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 424
- Agriculture 224
- records (documents) 172
- photographs 158
- correspondence 143
- personal papers 101
- Scrapbooks 96
- newsletters 95
- Sports 81
- Quilts 72
- clippings (information artifacts) 65
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- Student organizations 47
- diaries 44
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 36
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- programs (documents) 32
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- audiocassettes 30 ∧ less
- English 3147
- Czech 27
- German 13
- Spanish; Castilian 11
- French 9
- Russian 4
- Undetermined 4
- Chinese 3
- Japanese 3
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 26
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 18
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 7
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 7 ∧ less