Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 3493
Digitized images may have come from envelopes with multiple views of same subject. To see if there are other views, please consult original envelope.
"Glory of the Gridiron" is a vinyl recording of the UNL marching band.
The Audio/Visual collection comprises negatives, CDs, DVDs, microfilm, cassette tapes, video tapes, print blocks (located in microfilm cabinet), and glass plates (located in microfilm cabinet).
The records consist of Betacam tapes related to quilts and the International Quilt Museum. The tapes appear to contain footage of quilt conventions, staff at the International Quilt Museum, quilt artists, quilt research, and Quilting Nebraska. The records also includes a folder of transcripts and notes related to footage about a quilt program.
The Autograph Collection includes the signature or autographs of people of note, including Theodore Roosevelt, 26th president of the United States, Julia Ward Howe, writer of the Battle hymn of the Republic, Thomas Henry Huxley, British biologist and Darwin colleague, Robert Peel, British politician and founder of modern police forces, and Pearl S. Buck, Pulitzer-Prize winning writer.
Automated Weather Stations for Applications, Agricultural Meteorology, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Records
This collection contains the following report: Proceedings, Automated Weather Stations for Applications in Agriculture and Water Resources Management: Current Use and Future Perspectives. International Workshop by Kenneth G. Hubbard and M.V.K. Sivakumar, editors. 2001
The collection consists of information on history department awards and fellowships.
The collection consists of photographs showing members of the student organization BABW during the 1950s.
"Balance" publication from the Department of Agricultural Communications from 1989-1990.
The collection consists of a minute book, several photographs, and scrapbooks that contain correspondence, newspaper clippings, brochures, photographs, and programs.
The collection consists of eight photo negatives showing activities and members of Baptist Students.
The papers of UNO Biology Professor Barbara Hayhome include her diplomas from Hastings College and the University of Chicago, copies of her articles, material from her tenure or promotion dossier, material from her May 1995 memorial service, and other material.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2878
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 456
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Robert S. Wigton Department of Special Collections and Archives 138
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 21
- Photographs 437
- Agriculture 225
- records (documents) 173
- photographs 158
- correspondence 148
- Scrapbooks 109
- personal papers 102
- newsletters 98
- Quilts 83
- Sports 81
- clippings (information artifacts) 67
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- World War, 1939-1945 50
- Student organizations 48
- diaries 48
- Universities and colleges--Administration 43
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 39
- Education 36
- Intercollegiate Athletics 31
- posters 31 + ∧ less
- English 3285
- Czech 27
- German 15
- Spanish; Castilian 15
- French 13
- Japanese 4
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 3
- Slovak 3
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 120
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 35
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 11
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- Sandoz, Mari, 1896-1966 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Strategic Marketing and Communications 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6 + ∧ less