Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 508
Collection — Box: 1
Scope and Contents Correspondence, class lists, photographs, slides, the original silk screens, and other material related to the 1941 Univeristy of Omaha Tomahawk student yearbook collected by editor June Anderson Soderlund.
Scope and Contents The Bennett papers document roughly the fifty years of Bennett's academic career and his research and publications related to his interests in neuropsychiatry, alcoholism and it's effects on the brain, and the use of curare as medicine. Documents include correspondence, exhibit photographs, articles written by Bennett and materials associated with his professional activities.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of programs of the society's annual exhibitions.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents The collection consists of three photo negatives showing members of the Ag. Campus Religious Council.
Dates: 1957, Dec. 11
Scope and Contents The collection consists of one photographic print and four negatives showing members of the Ag. Engineering Group.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of one photographic print and 10 negatives showing members of the Ag. Exec Board.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of three photo negatives showing Ag. Men presidents in 1955 and 1956.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of two photo negatives showing members of the Ag. Student Center.
Dates: 1956, December 17
Scope and Contents The collection consists of four photo negatives showing the president, board, and staff of the Ag. Union.
Dates: 1955, December 12
Collection — Other: items
Collection — Other: 1
Scope and Contents This collection contains general materials, yearbooks and photographs that pertain to the Agronomy Department and the Agricultural Experiment Station.
Scope and Contents This club was formerly known as the Trik, Klod & Kernal Club.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of eight photo negatives showing members of AGYW and AGYM.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents The All University Fund (AUF) was created to organize, promote, and administer all solicitations of money from the student body of the University of Nebraska. The collection consists of fundraising letters, a campaign manual, photographic prints, and negatives.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of photographic negatives showing Alpha Chi Omega activities, a newsletter, and calendar of events.
- Subject: photographs X
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 402
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 106
- Municipal University of Omaha 19
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 6
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 5
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 4
- Valentine, Les 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Alumni Association 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 3
- Aldrich, Bess Streeter, 1881-1954 2
- Ballads, English -- United States 2
- Barton, John M. 2
- Boatright, Philip 2
- Hansen, Kaden 2
- Henry, Rita M. 2
- Holocaust Memorial Museum (Washington, D.C.) 2
- Knoll, Robert E., 1922- 2
- Newton, Ann 2
- Pound, Louise, 1872-1958 2
- Sandoz, Mari, 1896-1966 2
- University of Nebraska 2 ∧ less