Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 36
The records include minutes, correspondence, and notes of the Academic Freedeom and Tenure Committee.
The record group contains issues of Accent newsletter, 1981-1989, and Sower's Scoop, 1975-1979. The newsletters contain information on topics such as student groups, events, scholarships, agricultural careers, and campus interviews by recruiting employers.
The records consist of Agriculture Advisory Board minutes as well as a few letters written by the board president.
The records include reports, memos, committee information, and records on nominations for committee work.
This collection contains the Faculty minutes, records and reports from its beginning as the Industrial College to the Institute on Agriculture and Natural Resources (IANR) from 1884-1964.
The records consist of correspondence, minutes, reports, and general human rights materials as well as "The Right to Know - The Closed Hearing of Eddie Chambers" and materials relating to minority affairs and minority and intercultural studies at the University of Nebraska. Items related to the Malone Center, 1969-1972, are also included.
The collection consists of subject files from the office of Vice-Chancellor for Business and Finance Administration, Joseph Soshnik. An additional inventory is available.
The collection consists of a signed studio portrait of Lady Bird Johnson, a letter from Thomas B. Thorson to Lyndon B. Johnson inviting him to speak for the University of Nebraska Faculty Club, and a response from Johnson’s assistant. The letters are from March 1968.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Faculty X
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 35
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 35
- Universities and colleges--Administration 24
- Agriculture 3
- Photographs 3
- Civil rights 2
- Convocations 2
- Students 2
- photographs 2
- Academic libraries 1
- African Americans 1
- African Americans -- Biography 1
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Nebraska 1
- African Americans -- History 1
- African Americans -- Nebraska 1
- Agricultural education 1
- Athletics 1
- Baccalaureate addresses 1
- Banks and banking 1
- Baseball 1
- Basketball 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Agriculture Advisory Board 1
- Faculty Senate Commencement Committee 1
- Fairbury College 1
- Hiram Scott College 1
- Johnson, Claudia Alta "Lady Bird" Taylor 1
- Leo A. Daly Company 1
- Lubrizol Corporation 1
- Malone Community Center (Lincoln, Neb.) 1
- McCook Junior College 1
- National Science Foundation 1
- Peace Corps (U.S.) 1
- Peterson, Wallace 1
- Sheldon, Addison Erwin, 1861-1943 1
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Central Planning Commitee 1
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 1
- Walklin, Larry 1 ∧ less