Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 552
Correspondence, class lists, photographs, slides, the original silk screens, and other material related to the 1941 Univeristy of Omaha Tomahawk student yearbook collected by editor June Anderson Soderlund.
The Bennett papers document roughly the fifty years of Bennett's academic career and his research and publications related to his interests in neuropsychiatry, alcoholism and it's effects on the brain, and the use of curare as medicine. Documents include correspondence, exhibit photographs, articles written by Bennett and materials associated with his professional activities.
The collection consists of programs of the society's annual exhibitions.
The collection consists of three photo negatives showing members of the Ag. Campus Religious Council.
The collection consists of one photographic print and four negatives showing members of the Ag. Engineering Group.
The collection consists of one photographic print and 10 negatives showing members of the Ag. Exec Board.
The collection consists of three photo negatives showing Ag. Men presidents in 1955 and 1956.
The collection consists of two photo negatives showing members of the Ag. Student Center.
The collection consists of four photo negatives showing the president, board, and staff of the Ag. Union.
This club was formerly known as the Trik, Klod & Kernal Club.
The collection consists of eight photo negatives showing members of AGYW and AGYM.
The All University Fund (AUF) was created to organize, promote, and administer all solicitations of money from the student body of the University of Nebraska. The collection consists of fundraising letters, a campaign manual, photographic prints, and negatives.
The collection consists of photographic negatives showing Alpha Chi Omega activities, a newsletter, and calendar of events.
- Subject: Photographs X
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 438
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 114
- Photographs 548
- Correspondence 53
- records (documents) 50
- Scrapbooks 36
- personal papers 34
- clippings (information artifacts) 33
- Agriculture 29
- World War, 1939-1945 24
- slides (photographs) 20
- photograph albums 18
- Quilts 17
- negatives (photographic) 17
- Newsletters 16
- posters 15
- cultural artifacts 14
- programs (documents) 14
- brochures 13
- VHS (TM) 11
- fliers (printed matter) 11
- Queer Omaha Archives 10 ∧ less
- English 551
- Czech 8
- French 6
- German 6
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Italian 2
- Russian 2
- Swedish 2
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Croatian 1
- Japanese 1
- Latvian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Slovak 1
- Vietnamese 1 ∧ less
- Municipal University of Omaha 19
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 18
- American Quilt Study Group 7
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 7
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 5
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 4
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 4
- Valentine, Les 4
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 3
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Alumni Association 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 3
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 3
- Adams, Charles H., 1903-2003 2
- Aldrich, Bess Streeter, 1881-1954 2
- Army Specialized Training Program . University of Nebraska-Lincoln 2
- Ballads, English -- United States 2
- Barton, John M. 2
- Boatright, Philip 2
- Bruner, Lawrence, 1856-1937 2 ∧ less