Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 172
Correspondence, class lists, photographs, slides, the original silk screens, and other material related to the 1941 Univeristy of Omaha Tomahawk student yearbook collected by editor June Anderson Soderlund.
The records of the Academic Freedom Coalition of Nebraska (AFCON) include meeting minutes, brochures, membership lists, budgets, special projects, events, and other material documenting the organization's activities. The organization has advocated for legislation at the state level as well as advocated for the University of Nebraska to adopt an academic freedom statement for all campuses.
The Alpha Lambda Delta collection consists of three scrapbooks documenting the organization and its members in the mid-twentieth century. The scrapbooks include newspaper clippings, invitations, programs, and related material.
American Association of University Professors University of Nebraska at Omaha Chapter (UNO AAUP) Records
The UNO AAUP Records consist of meeting minutes, newsletters, and organizational records extending from 1941-1989. Also included are court pleadings and transcripts created during the UNO AAUP’s efforts to obtain recognition from the University of Nebraska Board of Regents as the collective bargaining agent for the UNO faculty. The collection also holds recordings pertaining to grievances that addressed gender inequity in pay for UNO faculty.
The Angel Flight collection includes matted portraits of honorary colonels and flight leaders from the 1950s and three scrapbooks from the 1950s through 1978. Two of the three scrapbooks have been disassembled; each of the scrapbooks has customized covers including decorations. The scrapbooks include photographs, news clippings, programs, artifacts, and other material documenting the activities and members of the Angel Flight and Air Force ROTC at the university.
The Arnold Air Society scrapbooks document the tenth annual military ball on March 3, 1961, and activities of the organization from 1966-1968.
This small collection contains the program from the November 31, 1931, University of Omaha Homecoming football contest against Wayne; two copies of the Municipal University of Omaha Student Council Constitution; and a few newspaper clippings.
The Dundee Presbyterian Mariners collection documents the association of the organization with the University of Nebraska at Omaha's food services. The collection is composed of invoices, notebooks, and other material.
Records of Eta Sigma Gamma Alpha Omega Chapter at the University of Nebraska at Omaha include photographs, brochures, and scrapbooks from circa 1986 to 2004. Eta Sigma Gamma was a health education honorary society.
The Janice Boyer Papers include materials related to Janice Boyer's 25 year career at the University of Nebraska at Omaha Criss Library (formerly known as the University Library), 1986-2012. Materials include documents related to library planning, projects, committees, and computer systems.
Papers of UNO Chancellor John Christensen and records from his office.
The papers of Josie Metal-Corbin document her career as a professor at UNO, choreographer, and dancer. The collection includes photographs, videos, documents, and other material. Most of the material in this accession is digital in format and was transferred on an external harddrive, 9 flash drives, and 76 DVDs.
- Subject: records (documents) X
- photographs 55
- correspondence 48
- clippings (information artifacts) 29
- Scrapbooks 24
- minutes (administrative records) 22
- personal papers 21
- newsletters 18
- programs (documents) 17
- administrative reports 16
- brochures 15
- VHS (TM) 14
- fliers (printed matter) 14
- posters 14
- slides (photographs) 13
- CD-ROMs 11
- Queer Omaha Archives 11
- audiocassettes 11
- negatives (photographic) 11
- cultural artifacts 10 + ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 50
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Information Science and Technology 6
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Academic and Student Affairs 4
- Henry, Rita M. 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Arts and Sciences 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of Facilities Management and Planning 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Division of Continuing Studies 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Strategic Marketing and Communications 3
- A.N.G.L.E., Incorporated 2
- Alpha Lambda Delta 2
- Belck, Nancy 2
- Christensen, John E. 2
- Herman, Chelsea 2
- Hofschire, Shari 2
- Langan, John T., 1941-2010 2
- Lipman, Matthew 2
- Metal-Corbin, Josie 2 + ∧ less