Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Content Description The records of the Queer and Trans Services (formerly Gender and Sexual Orientation) student agency include posters and fliers, handmade signs for protests or rallies, training and orientation material, office files, photos, and other material. Some of the handmade signs were made and used in response to an itinerant evangelical preacher who frequently visits campus and espouses his beliefs that include condemnation and hate outside of the Milo Bail Student Center. The collection documents...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Content Description The records of the UNO Women’s Resource Center student agency include administrative material created by the student agency as well as print and digital photographs (circa 1995-2014) and newsletters (circa 1995-1998) documenting the organization’s activities. A statement of purpose for the Women’s Resource from 1977 is the oldest document in the collection. The collection includes twelve signs created for the 2015 Homecoming drag show; one sign was deliberately ripped as part of that show's...
Dates: circa 1977, 1995-2015
- Newsletters 1
- Open-air preaching -- Nebraska -- Omaha 1
- Queer Omaha Archives 1
- Sexual minorities -- Nebraska -- Omaha 1
- Women -- Nebraska -- Omaha 1
- Hitchins, Jessi 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Gender and Sexuality Resource Center 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Queer and Trans Services Student Agency 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Student Agency of Gender & Sexual Orientation 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Student Government 1