Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Missouri Valley History Conference Records
Scope and Contents The Missouri Valley History Conference (MVHC) is an annual history conference organized by the University of Nebraska at Omaha Department of History. The first conference took place in 1958. Materials include conference programs, announcements, correspondence, information about individual sessions, material from UNO history professor Oliver Pollak, and miscellaneous material. The collection is primarily paper with one CD-ROM from the 50th conference. The conference includes papers and panels...
Dates: 1958 - 2013
Prairie Visions Records
Collection — Volume: 2018-044
Scope and Contents Prairie Visions (PV) is a discipline-based art education (DBAE) professional development program for Nebraska educators, overseen by faculty from the University of Nebraska at Omaha since 1987. The premise of PV is training educators to create curriculum around the arts. This collection consists primarily of materials assembled and/or created by faculty and participants of the annual Prairie Visions institute, and other documents related to planning and assessing the institute. The...
UNO College of Continuing Studies Records
Scope and Contents The UNO College of Continuing Studies Records comprise the files of the University of Nebraska at Omaha College of Continuing Studies (CCS), covering the period from 1932 until 2003. The collection includes the College of Adult Education (CAE) annual volumes (essentially scrapbooks containing course catalogs, programs, mailers, correspondence, newsletters, and other ephemera) (1947/1948-1966/1967); CAE dean's annual reports (1951-1959); CAE annual report materials (similar to the annual...
UNO Department of Gerontology Collection
Scope and Contents The UNO Department of Gerontology Collection comprises works produced by and resources used by the Gerontology Program at the University of Nebraska at Omaha from about 1975 until about 2010. It includes various research reports, conference proceedings, and programs; "Planning the Third Age" (1976) facilitator's manual, student worksheets, slides, and audio cassettes; "Celebrate: A Collection of Writings By and About Women" (serial, 1997-2010); audio cassette...
UNO Department of Mathematics Records
Collection — Box: 2019-053.1-3
This collection is primarily a selection of scholarly articles and published by UNO Mathematics faculty. Also included are selected conference proceedings and materials from UNO Sponsored Projects.
UNO Office of Institutional Research Records
Scope and Contents The UNO Office of Institutional Research Records primarily consist of reports created by the University of Nebraska at Omaha Office of Institutional Research (IR) and its organizational predecessors. Institutional Research print publications include the Management Information Series (on the characteristics of UNO students, full-time faculty, staff, degree-credit instruction, and faculty instruction load) (1975-1984); Audit Indicators/Academic Department Indicators (1980/1981-2010-2011);...
UNO School of Social Work Collection
Scope and Contents The UNO School of Social Work Collection comprises the records and resources of the School of Social Work at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, from about 1975 until about 2010. The collection includes self-study reports from 1977, 1982, and 1989; an accreditation report from 1975, when the school was in danger of losing its accreditation; admission information and worksheets; an advisement handbook (1981); student handbooks (1976-1996); practicum manuals (1981 and 1985); Social Work...
- Subject: proceedings X
- CD-ROMs 4
- audiocassettes 2
- serials (publications) 2
- Art -- Study and teaching 1
- Continuing education -- Nebraska -- Omaha 1
- Education, Higher -- Research -- Nebraska -- Omaha 1
- Gerontology -- Research -- Nebraska -- Omaha 1
- Gerontology -- Simulation games 1
- History -- Congresses 1
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Social service -- Research -- Nebraska -- Omaha 1
- Social work education -- Nebraska -- Omaha 1
- Teachers' workshops -- Nebraska 1
- VHS (TM) 1
- annual reports 1
- articles 1
- board games (game sets) 1 + ∧ less
- Hofschire, Shari 1
- Missouri Valley History Conference 1
- Phi Alpha Theta. Omicron Chapter (University of Nebraska at Omaha) 1
- Prairie Visions: Nebraska Consortium for Arts Education and Statewide Arts Connection 1
- Rogers, Jim 1
- Sowell, Joanne Elaine 1
- Thurber, Frances 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of Gerontology 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of Mathematics 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Division of Continuing Studies 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Institutional Research 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Sponsored Programs and Research 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. School of Social Work 1 + ∧ less