Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 468
The Bennett papers document roughly the fifty years of Bennett's academic career and his research and publications related to his interests in neuropsychiatry, alcoholism and it's effects on the brain, and the use of curare as medicine. Documents include correspondence, exhibit photographs, articles written by Bennett and materials associated with his professional activities.
Contains news clippings, newslettters, founder's day programs, brochures, and photographs of Acacia Fraternity from 1909-2005.
The collection consists of programs of the society's annual exhibitions.
The collection consists of three photo negatives showing members of the Ag. Campus Religious Council.
The collection consists of one photographic print and four negatives showing members of the Ag. Engineering Group.
The collection consists of one photographic print and 10 negatives showing members of the Ag. Exec Board.
The collection consists of three photo negatives showing Ag. Men presidents in 1955 and 1956.
The collection consists of two photo negatives showing members of the Ag. Student Center.
The collection consists of four photo negatives showing the president, board, and staff of the Ag. Union.
This club was formerly known as the Trik, Klod & Kernal Club.
The collection consists of eight photo negatives showing members of AGYW and AGYM.
The All University Fund (AUF) was created to organize, promote, and administer all solicitations of money from the student body of the University of Nebraska. The collection consists of fundraising letters, a campaign manual, photographic prints, and negatives.
Contains newspaper clippings, year books, photographs, negatives, and a metal pin on a chain.
The collection consists of photographic negatives showing Alpha Chi Omega activities, a newsletter, and calendar of events.
Contains news clippings and photographs of Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity events, members, and chapter house from 1930-1950.
The records consist of newsletters, oral history information, scrapbooks, and other records relating to class reunions.
- Photographs 431
- photographs 37
- Agriculture 29
- Student organizations 29
- Scrapbooks 22
- World War, 1939-1945 21
- Quilts 19
- Audiovisual materials 13
- Education 10
- Quilts--United States 10
- Religion 10
- Sports 9
- College students 8
- Fraternities 8
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln 7
- University of Nebraska. Alumni and alumnae 7
- Botany 6
- Livestock 6
- Sound recordings 6
- postcards 6 + ∧ less
- Czech 8
- German 6
- French 5
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Italian 2
- Russian 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Croatian 1
- Latvian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Slovak 1 + ∧ less
- American Quilt Study Group 7
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 6
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 4
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 4
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 4
- Army Specialized Training Program . University of Nebraska-Lincoln 3
- Cornhusker Marching Band 3
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 3
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 3
- Aldrich, Bess Streeter, 1881-1954 2
- Ballads, English -- United States 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- Bruner, Lawrence, 1856-1937 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 2
- CBS Radio Network 2
- CBS views the press 2
- Christopherson, Katy 2
- Garoutte, Sally, 1925-1989 2
- Hollenbeck, Don, 1905-1954 2
- Keim, Franklin D., 1886-1957 2 + ∧ less