Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 33
The papers of Belle Hauser are composed of six diaries and a small amount of correspondence. Hauser was a teacher in Pennsylvania, which she discussed in her diaries. Her collection makes reference to her interest in and perhaps involvement in the Temperance Movement and the Democratic Party. One of her letters discusses the evils of liquor (possibly a portion of a speech).
Bond issue statements preceding the 1930 election prepared for OU Regent Paul L. Martin and OU President W. E. Sealock at their request in 1935. Correspondence and related news clippings are also in the collection.
The Crete Relay was organized by the OU Alumni Association after an invitation from the Mayor of Omaha to the Mayor of Crete to sit with him at the OU Homecoming game against Doane College. OU alumni and students ran a 102-mile relay to hand-deliver the event ticket to Crete. The scrapbook includes news clippings, copies of the letters exchanged, and related material.
The scrapbook created by UNO student Danielle Simpson while an undergraduate student documents her membership in Chi Omega sorority Zeta Delta Chapter (pledged January 26, 1985), working as a student Ambassador, scholastic achievements, and other student interests and activities. The scrapbook includes photographs, news clippings, correspondence, invitations, felt Chi Omega letters, Ambassador name badge, and other material. Also included is Simpson's Chi Omega pin.
The papers consist of articles, newspaper clippings, letters, and various memorabilia about poet Weldon Kees, collected by Marion Weston.
The Office of University Communications kept these staff files handy in case a photo or other information about a member of the UNO staff, faculty, or administrator was needed for a press release or internal statement.
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 32
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 1
- correspondence 29
- photographs 19
- records (documents) 18
- personal papers 12
- Scrapbooks 11
- VHS (TM) 7
- newsletters 7
- posters 7
- slides (photographs) 7
- books 6
- brochures 6
- minutes (administrative records) 6
- negatives (photographic) 6
- theater programs 6
- Performing arts -- Nebraska -- Omaha 5
- photograph albums 5
- College administrators -- Nebraska -- Omaha 4
- administrative reports 4
- audiocassettes 4 ∧ less
- Municipal University of Omaha 6
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 4
- Municipal University of Omaha. Board of Regents 2
- Sealock, William E. 2
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. School of Health, Physical Education and Recreation 2
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 2
- Agency for International Development. USAID 1
- Andrade, Dino 1
- Andrade, Greg 1
- Baker, Joe H. 1
- Black Liberators for Action on Campus 1
- Briscoe, Marlin, 1945- 1
- Chen, Bing 1
- Chi Omega. Zeta Delta Chapter 1
- Claussen, Connie 1
- Colorado Gay Rodeo Association 1
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 1
- Emmy Gifford Childrens Theater 1
- Fitz-Carter, Aleane 1
- Fitzgerald, Thomas S., III 1 ∧ less