Showing Collections: 31 - 42 of 42
The letter from Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens) to Albert Paine is on black-bordered Stormfield mourning stationery as Twain's daughter, Jean, had died on December 24, 1909. It is marked as a P.S., but likely sent separately from a previous letter.
Principal's letterpress books from the School of Agriculture (now Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources) from 1907.
Two letters discussing Robert F. Kennedy’s visit to the UNL campus during his 1968 presidential campaign.
One letter to Dudley Leavitt from Roy Williams Steele from 1937.
The collection consists of Kopecky's personal papers and includes biographical materials, correspondence, writings, subject files, and some newspaper clippings. The materials mainly relate to Kopecky's work as a political journalist after World War II. Almost all of the materials in the collection are in Czech. English translations are provided in quotations wherever possible.
The Ruth K. Irvine, Papers collection consists mostly of holiday greeting cards and brief letters from 1911-1967. Correspondence also includes a few undated letters written by Ruth Irvine to family and friends. The three programs are for the Nineteenth Annual Tech Show “Not a Chance” produced by the student body of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1917, a 1924 band program in Long Beach, California, and the 1936 dedication of the alumnae building at Smith College.
The papers consist of correspondence and research materials, with some digital media.
Correspondence of T.E. Hartung, Dean of the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
The letter is from Thomas Carlyle to the Anglican clergyman and writer, Charles Kingsley (1819-1875).
- correspondence 25
- Photographs 12
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Correspondence 7
- World War, 1939-1945 6
- Agriculture 5
- letters (correspondence) 5
- Poets 3
- Poets, American -- Nebraska 3
- Politicians 3
- Presidential candidates 3
- Presidents--United States--Election 3
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 -- Correspondence 2
- Czechoslovakia -- Politics and government 2
- Czechs -- Foreign countries -- Correspondence 2
- Greeting cards 2
- Political candidates 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Prisoners and prisons 2
- clippings (information artifacts) 2
- diaries 2 + ∧ less
- Czech 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- German 1
- Italian 1
- Kees, Weldon, 1914-1955 3
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 3
- Aldrich, Bess Streeter, 1881-1954 1
- Bosworth, Hobart, 1867-1943 1
- Bowman, Clair F. 1
- Caldwell, Howard W. (Howard Walter), 1858- 1
- Camp, Elwood 1
- Campbell, Oscar James, 1879-1970 1
- Carlyle, Thomas, 1795-1881 1
- Cather, Margaret Shannon, 1915-1996 1
- Cather, Meta, 1884-1973 1
- Cather, Roscoe, 1877-1945 1
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 1
- Cerf, Bennett, 1898-1971 1
- Chambers, Joseph 1
- Chambers, Wayne 1
- Chambers, Willis 1
- Clark, Alice Tuttle 1
- Corbin, John, 1870-1959 1
- Crazy Horse, ca. 1842-1877 1 + ∧ less