Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 37
The records include minutes, correspondence, and notes of the Academic Freedeom and Tenure Committee.
The collection consists of published addresses celebrating the University of Nebraska in September 1871. There are letters written to Benton's father from 1871 to 1876.
The records consists of a report, statements, memorandum and correspondence, and research related to campus protests and unrest.
The records include reports, memos, committee information, and records on nominations for committee work.
The records consist of correspondence, minutes, reports, and general human rights materials as well as "The Right to Know - The Closed Hearing of Eddie Chambers" and materials relating to minority affairs and minority and intercultural studies at the University of Nebraska. Items related to the Malone Center, 1969-1972, are also included.
The collection consists of correspondence with university Senate committees.
This series of records includes speeches given by Chancellor Gustavson while at the University of Nebraska or at other locations, noted where possible.
The collection consists of R.G. Gustavson's correspondence with academic departments and university officials.
This series of records includes alphabetical correspondence from individuals or programs associated with the University of Nebraska.
This correspondence includes letters to and from individuals associated with the University of Nebraska, organized alphabetically by last name.
- Subject: Universities and colleges--Administration X
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 24
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Chancellor 4
- Convocations 3
- Civil rights 1
- Human rights 1
- Minorities 1
- Protest movements 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Administration 1
- official reports 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 3
- Benton, Allen R. (Allen Richardson), 1822-1914 1
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 1
- Canfield, James Hulme, 1847-1909 1