Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 602
Correspondence, class lists, photographs, slides, the original silk screens, and other material related to the 1941 Univeristy of Omaha Tomahawk student yearbook collected by editor June Anderson Soderlund.
Contains news clippings, newslettters, founder's day programs, brochures, and photographs of Acacia Fraternity from 1909-2005.
The records include materials relating to student activities, literature, and publications including plays, poetry, songs, posters, and photographs.
The collection consists of programs of the society's annual exhibitions.
The Afghanistan Art and Ephemera Collection includes a variety of artworks, photographs, and ephemera that are from, depicting, or otherwise related to Afghanistan. See the individual components in this finding aid for details.
The collection consists of three photo negatives showing members of the Ag. Campus Religious Council.
The collection consists of one photographic print and four negatives showing members of the Ag. Engineering Group.
The collection consists of one photographic print and 10 negatives showing members of the Ag. Exec Board.
The collection consists of three photo negatives showing Ag. Men presidents in 1955 and 1956.
The collection consists of two photo negatives showing members of the Ag. Student Center.
The collection consists of four photo negatives showing the president, board, and staff of the Ag. Union.
This club was formerly known as the Trik, Klod & Kernal Club.
The collection consists of eight photo negatives showing members of AGYW and AGYM.
The All University Fund (AUF) was created to organize, promote, and administer all solicitations of money from the student body of the University of Nebraska. The collection consists of fundraising letters, a campaign manual, photographic prints, and negatives.
Contains newspaper clippings, year books, photographs, negatives, and a metal pin on a chain.
The collection consists of photographic negatives showing Alpha Chi Omega activities, a newsletter, and calendar of events.
Contains news clippings and photographs of Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity events, members, and chapter house from 1930-1950.
- Subject: Photographs X
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 472
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 130
- Photographs 437
- photographs 158
- correspondence 58
- records (documents) 57
- Scrapbooks 54
- personal papers 41
- clippings (information artifacts) 38
- Student organizations 31
- Agriculture 29
- slides (photographs) 27
- World War, 1939-1945 26
- Quilts 19
- photograph albums 19
- newsletters 18
- negatives (photographic) 17
- posters 17
- brochures 15
- cultural artifacts 14
- programs (documents) 14
- Audiovisual materials 13 + ∧ less
- English 600
- Czech 8
- German 6
- French 5
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- Italian 3
- Japanese 2
- Russian 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Croatian 1
- Latvian 1
- Persian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Slovak 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 33
- American Quilt Study Group 7
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 6
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 4
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 4
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 4
- Valentine, Les 4
- Army Specialized Training Program . University of Nebraska-Lincoln 3
- Cornhusker Marching Band 3
- Garoutte, Sally, 1925-1989 3
- Levinson, Ruth Diamond, 1911-2013 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 3
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 3
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 3
- Aldrich, Bess Streeter, 1881-1954 2
- Barbour, Erwin Hinkley, 1856-1947 2
- Barton, John M. 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- Boatright, Philip 2
- Bruner, Lawrence, 1856-1937 2 + ∧ less