Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection — Box: UNO-0054-MISC
Scope and Contents The UNO Criss Library Records are comprised of materials produced by or used by the Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library of the University of Nebraska at Omaha, and its predecessors the University Library and the Eugene C. Eppley Library. The collection includes library annual reports (1995/1996-2001/2002); departmental annual reports (Acquisitions/Order, Reference, Circulation, Cataloging, and Secretary); purchase orders and accession lists (1939-1941); budget ledger (1939-1940);...
Scope and Contents The UNO School of Social Work Collection comprises the records and resources of the School of Social Work at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, from about 1975 until about 2010. The collection includes self-study reports from 1977, 1982, and 1989; an accreditation report from 1975, when the school was in danger of losing its accreditation; admission information and worksheets; an advisement handbook (1981); student handbooks (1976-1996); practicum manuals (1981 and 1985); Social Work...
- DVDs 1
- Social service -- Research -- Nebraska -- Omaha 1
- Social work education -- Nebraska -- Omaha 1
- administrative reports 1
- annual reports 1
- Municipal University of Omaha. Eppley Library 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Eppley Library 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. School of Social Work 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 1