Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Charles Adams, Animal Science Papers include materials on the history of the Department of Animal Science, University of Nebraska livestock and meat judging teams, animal science course syllabi and lectures, livestock experiments and data, conference materials, publications, newspaper articles, and the Department of Animal Science photograph file.
This collection consists of the papers of Marvel L. Baker and includes his own writings, articles on Baker, and photographs. Included in his writings is an autobiography, titled One Goosenest Wasp (Notes to his Grandchildren).
Relating to programs the University of Nebraska conducted with Ataturk and Ankara universities in Turkey, the records include correspondence, subject files, minutes, reports, faculty information, and two photographs.
The R.B. Warren, Animal Science Papers consists of membership rosters, competition scores, and team photographs of the University of Nebraska Livestock Judging Teams from 1909-1995. The papers contain glass slides and negatives of animal husbandry presentations on horses and livestock temperature. Significant materials include a unique 1883 tintype of cow, known as Nellie Hopewell, sweepstake winner of the Danville, Illinois Fair.
- Livestock 4
- Photographs 3
- Animal nutrition 2
- Cattle 2
- photographs 2
- Agricultural engineering 1
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 1
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States 1
- Cattle -- Feeding and feeds 1
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Middle West 1
- Horses 1
- Horticulture 1
- Livestock--Genetics 1
- Livestock--Judging 1
- Meat industry and trade 1
- Slaughtering and slaughter-houses 1
- Swine 1
- Veterinary medicine 1 ∧ less
- Adams, Charles H., 1903-2003 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 2
- Baker, Marvel L., 1895-1977 1
- Loeffel, William J., 1894-1962 1