Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 230
This collection contains copies of the “IANR News” and “The Leading Object”, both of which are newsletters from Agricultural Communications from 1980-2001.
Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources newsletter "IANR News," from 1994-1999.
Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources "Inside the Institute" publication from 1999.
This collection contains general materials pertaining to the College of Agriculture. Some types of materials include reports, publications, programs, photographs and postcards, scrapbooks and assorted materials from the College of Agriculture. Box four is mostly assorted photographs from different departments of the College of Agriculture from the 1940's-60's.
Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources International Programs guestbook from 1978-1990.
The collection consists of James Horner's correspondence and typescripts, publications, and articles about agricultural education.
The collection consists of correspondence and subject files of John Muehlbeier, Secretary of the Great Plains Agricultural Council.
This collection includes correspondence and publications related primarily to the Tercentennial Celebration of Sir Isaac Newton, the history of Newton's apple tree, and a Flower-of-Kent apple tree planted at the University of Nebraska as part of the celebration.
Publications authored by Khem M. Shahani from 1969-1980.
This collection contains the "Lead Guide" published by the Center for Leadership Development, Nov. 1991-1998.
This collection contains "The Lead Review" and programs, 1993-2015.
"The Leader" newsletter from the Center for Leadership Records 1991-1997.
This collection contains examples of letters sent out to the Alumni of the Agronomy Department from 1932-1977.
The Van Es Papers contain biographical information, newspaper articles, bibliographies, personal correspondence, and correspondence relating to his involvement in the American Veterinary Association and the publication of his book, Animal Hygiene and Preventative Veterinary Medicine (1949). Papers also include research notes, four volumes of newspaper publication scrapbooks, and publications relating to animal nutrition and disease, veterinary medicine, and rural hygiene.
Management Guide for Arthropod Pests of Livestock and Horses, Management of Swine and Cattle Records
Management Guide for Arthropod Pests of Livestock and Horses.
The collection consists of Martin Massengale's subject files relating to the Old West Regional Commission's: Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, Advisory Committee, College of Veterinary Medicine, Range Management Subcommittee, and proceedings of the Balanced Growth Conference, Oct. 24-26, Bismarck, N.D. Also included is a file about sugar beet research in 1976.
This collection consists of the papers of Marvel L. Baker and includes his own writings, articles on Baker, and photographs. Included in his writings is an autobiography, titled One Goosenest Wasp (Notes to his Grandchildren).
Medical management materials from Management of Swine and Cattle Records.
"MIAC (MidAmerican International Agricultural Consortium) Update," Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Records
Newsletter, MIAC Update, for the MidAmerican International Agricultural Consortium (MIAC), 1985-1990
The collection consists of correspondence related to Milton E. Griffing’s publications and drafts of his “Use of Negative Cropping Easements for Land Use Adjustment” and “Let’s Take a Hard Look at Agricultural Policy.”
This collection consists of 50 boxes of manuscript material arranged in 4 series; (1) Works Progress Administration (WPA) Files; (2) Correspondence. 1936-1941; (3) Subject Files; (4) Miscellany.
Records from the Nebraska Agricultural Youth Institute (now Nebraska Agricultural Youth Institute) from 1967-1969.
Newsletter “National Agriculture Youth Institute News” published by the National Agricultural Youth Institute (now Nebraska Agricultural Youth Institute) from 1970.
This collection contains the National Animal Damage Control Association (NADCA) member directory for 2003.
- Subject: Agriculture X
- Agriculture 223
- newsletters 57
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- Photographs 25
- Agronomy 18
- Livestock 17
- Agriculture--Economic aspects 16
- Agricultural engineering 11
- Cattle 11
- Agricultural education 10
- Animal science 9
- Food science 9
- Horticulture 9
- Agriculture--Experimentation 8
- Crops 8
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States 7
- Agricultural extension work 6
- Conservation 6
- Forests and forestry 6
- Swine 5 ∧ less
- English 227
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 30
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 8
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 6
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. School of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 5
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 5
- University of Nebraska West Central Research and Extension Center 4
- Farmers Institutes (Nebraska) 3
- Adams, Charles H., 1903-2003 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 2
- Great Plains Agricultural Council 2
- National Animal Damage Control Association (U.S.) 2
- Turkey. Ataturk University 2
- Turkey. University of Ankara 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Entomology 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Extension Nutrition Education Program 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Water Center 2
- Acker, Duane, 1931- 1 ∧ less