Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 231
An early alumni newsletter for the College of Agriculture, the College of Agriculture Alumni Newsletter, volumes 1 and 2 are contained in this collection.
Commencement programs and yearbooks from the School of Agriculture (now Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Record) from 1903-1929.
Commencement programs from the Nebraska School of Agriculture, Curtis (now Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture)from 1937-1977.
This collection contains a English/Spanish recipe book “Comidas Rapidas y Faciles Por Menos” created by the University of New Hampshire. This cookbook is a two week menu designed for Hispanic people living inside the United States. The aim of the cookbook is to provide quick and easy meals that represent Latin American traditions with balanced nutrition and low cost recipes that also fit the lifestyle of people in the U.S.
“Cornhusker Tech News” newsletter from the Nebraska School of Agriculture (now Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis) from 1968-1973.
The collection consists of 89 reels of microfilm containing annual reports of county agents and departments involved in agricultural extension work from 1913-1944. A supplemental guide corresponding subjects, years, and reels is available.
Materials from the University of Nebraska 18th Annual Bull Sale.
The records consist of the newsletter "Crop Production News," vol. 1-14.
This collection contains "The Curtis Aggie," a Nebraska School of Agriculture (now Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis) newsletter, from 1939 to 1963.
This collection contains annuals and yearbooks from the Nebraska School of Agriculture in Curtis (now Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture), from 1913 through 1994.
This collection contains numerous publication and research bulletins from the career of C.W. Ackerson. Most of the articles are written on the topics of nitrogen, calcium and phosphorus metabolism of hens; vitamin A, B12, and D requirements of chicks; and the nitrate problem in animal nutrition. Also in the collection are a photograph of Ackerson and two CVs along with bibliographical lists.
Publications by Dale G. Anderson on agriculture transportation in Nebraska and the Great Plains by Dale G. Anderson.
Dean's List for College of Agriculture students for the fall semester of the 1990-91 Academic Year.
This collection contains general materials and reports from the Department of Agricultural Economics.
"Directions" publications from the Department of Agricultural Economics from 1990-1994.
The collection consists of subject and project files on Agriultural Experiment Station activities from 1948-1972, which cover a variety of topics related to livestock, crops, conservation, and environment.
The collection consists of research files, correspondence, and publications created or collected by Despain. Most of the files contain a combination of correspondence, reports, newspaper or magazine clippings, manuscripts, other research materials, and are arranged by topic..
"Drought Network News," Agricultural Meteorology, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resource Records
Drought Network News” newsletter from the Agricultural Meteorology from 1989-2001.
The collection consists of Vice Chancellor Duane Acker's subject files, related primarily to the Institute of Agriculture & Natural Resources (IANR).The Acker subject files consist of correspondence, council reports, meeting minutes, and Nebraska drought strategy reports, arranged alphabetically by subject.
The collection consists of E.A. Burnett's correspondence and letterpress books from 1903 to 1927. The letters include general and university correspondence during his time as department head as well as correspondence with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and experimental stations in North Platte, Scottsbluff, Valentine, and Culbertson, Nebraska.
Correspondence written by Edward Lerman in Hall County, Nebraska, to his nephew, Curtis H. Page of Cleveland, Ohio, in November 1891. Lerman discusses land, crops, family, and business.
Series 1: Departmental Correspondence, 1960-1973, arranged alphabetically, Boxes 1-30
Series 2: General Correspondence, 1960-1973, arranged alphabetically, Boxes 31-43
Series 3: Subject files, 1960-1974, arranged alphabetically, Boxes 44-126
Series 4. Foreign Training Programs, Box 119-127
Series 5: Misc. Correspondence, Box 128-133
Series 6: Photographs, Box 134
Newsletter from the department of Agricultural Research Division.
- Subject: Agriculture X
- Agriculture 224
- newsletters 59
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- Photographs 26
- Agronomy 18
- Livestock 17
- Agriculture--Economic aspects 16
- Agricultural engineering 11
- Cattle 11
- Agricultural education 10
- Animal science 9
- Crops 9
- Food science 9
- Horticulture 9
- Agriculture--Experimentation 8
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States 7
- Agricultural extension work 6
- Conservation 6
- Forests and forestry 6
- Swine 5 ∧ less
- English 229
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 30
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 8
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 6
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. School of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 5
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 5
- University of Nebraska West Central Research and Extension Center 4
- Farmers Institutes (Nebraska) 3
- Adams, Charles H., 1903-2003 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 2
- Great Plains Agricultural Council 2
- National Animal Damage Control Association (U.S.) 2
- Turkey. Ataturk University 2
- Turkey. University of Ankara 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Agricultural Extension Service 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Extension Nutrition Education Program 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Water Center 2
- Acker, Duane, 1931- 1 ∧ less