Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 230
This collection contains announcements and bulletins from the College of Agriculture (now Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources) from 1898 to 1988. Also include are "Opportunities for the Agriculturally Trained Man" and "What Can a Girl Do?"
Annual Reports, Great Plains Center for Regional Environmental Change, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Records
This collection contains annual reports from the Great Plains Center for Regional Environmental Change from 1995-1999.
Annual Reports, North Central Region Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (NCR-SARE) Records
North Central Region Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (NCR-SARE) Annual Reports from 1997-1998.
Includes an 8mm film and DVD of Arthur Sass operating threshing machine at Ak-sar-ben Centennial Celebration of Nebraska
This collection contains copies of "At Work for Nebraska," a publication from Agricultural Communications.
Automated Weather Stations for Applications, Agricultural Meteorology, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Records
This collection contains the following report: Proceedings, Automated Weather Stations for Applications in Agriculture and Water Resources Management: Current Use and Future Perspectives. International Workshop by Kenneth G. Hubbard and M.V.K. Sivakumar, editors. 2001
"Balance" publication from the Department of Agricultural Communications from 1989-1990.
The collection includes correspondence, writings by Evans, biographical information, photographs, teaching materials, collected articles and clippings, and subject files. Most of the materials relate to Evans' work in economics, in particular agricultural and rural economics.
This collection contains assorted general materials concerning the Department of Biochemistry and Nutrition. There is a piece of correspondence from 1955, and two hand-outs featuring information about the program from the 1990's.
Biological Systems Newsletter from 1990-2003.
The collection includes printed materials as well as a history of the UNL Biological Systems Engineering department, which was called Agricultural Engineering before March 1990.
Agnet newsletter volumes 1-9 from 1978-1988.
Budgets and budget requests for the College of Agriculture, Agriculture Experiment Station and and Agricultural Extension from 1924-1977.
Class bulletins and catalogs from the Nebraska School of Agriculture, Curtis (now Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture) from 1913-1990.
This collection contains bulletins and announcements from the College of Agriculture (now Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources) from 1894-1928.
Center for Agricultural Meteorology and Climatology (CAMAC) Newsletter, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Records
Newsletter of the Center for Agricultural Meteorology and Climatology from summer 1989.
Nebraska Center for Biotechnology directories for 1989-1900.
Center for Grassland Studies Newsletter from 1995 to 2008.
Pamphlets, annual reports, and information packets concerning the Center for Leadership Development.
College of Arts and Sciences
The Charles Adams, Animal Science Papers include materials on the history of the Department of Animal Science, University of Nebraska livestock and meat judging teams, animal science course syllabi and lectures, livestock experiments and data, conference materials, publications, newspaper articles, and the Department of Animal Science photograph file.
"CIT Information" publication from 2001-2003.
This collection contains the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources Class Acts newsletter. This biannual newsletter details the activities of CASNR, part of IANR.
Contains one scrapbook created by the Clay County Inland Livestock Club on the Nebraska Extension Hog Lot Sanitation Project in the 1920-1930s. The scrapbook gives a step-by-step account of how Nebraska Extension Agent Joe Claybaugh taught the pig club about pig hygiene and how to create shelters and sanitize pig lots to decrease disease. It also contains a song written by Joe Claybaugh on pig sanitation that won the championships at the Clay County and Nebraska State Fair.
The collection consists of Clifford Hardin's correspondence as Secretary of Agriculture in 1969.
"College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR) Bullet," Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Records
This collection contains the CASNR Bullet, the newsletter for the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources from 1993-1997.
- Subject: Agriculture X
- Agriculture 223
- newsletters 57
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- Photographs 25
- Agronomy 18
- Livestock 17
- Agriculture--Economic aspects 16
- Agricultural engineering 11
- Cattle 11
- Agricultural education 10
- Animal science 9
- Food science 9
- Horticulture 9
- Agriculture--Experimentation 8
- Crops 8
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States 7
- Agricultural extension work 6
- Conservation 6
- Forests and forestry 6
- Swine 5 ∧ less
- English 227
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 30
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 8
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 6
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. School of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 5
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 5
- University of Nebraska West Central Research and Extension Center 4
- Farmers Institutes (Nebraska) 3
- Adams, Charles H., 1903-2003 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 2
- Great Plains Agricultural Council 2
- National Animal Damage Control Association (U.S.) 2
- Turkey. Ataturk University 2
- Turkey. University of Ankara 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Entomology 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Extension Nutrition Education Program 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Water Center 2
- Acker, Duane, 1931- 1 ∧ less