Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
University of Nebraska Forest Club annual publications and programs from 1907 to 1915.
“Nebraska Wildfires” publication from 1976-1984 and 1988.
Progress Reports publication from Horticulture and Forestry from 1971 to 1972.
"Timber Talk" newsletter publication published by the Nebraska Forest Service and University of Nebraska Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources for 2001-2002.
The collection consists of departmental and general correspondence, subject files, personal, and professional papers of William V. Lambert, Dean of the College of Agriculture. A majority of the materials relate to agriculture extension, research, education, and experimentation as well as departmental operations.
- Agricultural extension work 1
- Agriculture--Experimentation 1
- Conservation 1
- Soil conservation 1
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Turkey international programs 1
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 5
- Farm Foundation (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Gamma Sigma Delta 1
- Great Plains Agricultural Council 1
- Lambert, William V. 1