Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 231
The record group contains issues of Accent newsletter, 1981-1989, and Sower's Scoop, 1975-1979. The newsletters contain information on topics such as student groups, events, scholarships, agricultural careers, and campus interviews by recruiting employers.
Two copies of"Adjusting Recipes to Meet Dietary Guidelines," written by Georgia Jones, Julie Albrecht and Linda Boeckner, from the University of Nebraska Cooperative Extension. Outlines nutritional meal planning and includes lists for substituting ingredients for healthier meal planning.
The records consist of Agriculture Advisory Board minutes as well as a few letters written by the board president.
Ag Insights was a monthly newsletter for the College of Agriculture's faculty. It features regular columns from the Dean and Assistant Dean, special announcements, events, features on instructional improvement and guest columns by faculty and other campus resource persons.
Newsletter for the Agriculture Student Union, from 1955-1959. The Ag Rag was a publication of the Ag Advisory Board from 1980-1981.
This collection contains the student newspaper the “Aggie Tattler,” 1916–1927 from the College of Agriculture (now Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources).
"AgMet News" newsletters created by the department of Agricultural Meteorology from Spring 1990 and Spring 1992.
The collection contains a few examples of the newsletter published by the Agriculture Advisory Board. The newsletters contain information such as drop/add dates, news on administration and faculty of the College of Agriculture, and the activities of departmental clubs.
The Agricultural Atmosphere is a student newspaper that strove for "More College Unity, More Ag Athletics, More Publicity" and likewise reported on activities concerning these topics.
This collection contains "IANR Review 1979" and other College of Agriculture Agricultural Communications materials from 1974-2001.
This collection contains Agricultural Economics reports #1 through #179, from the years 1952-1980. Also contains copies of Direction, an Agricultural Economics newsletter. Note: Report #187 and on will be availabe as pdfs at the following URL: http://agecon.unl.edu/
This collection contains pamphlets, reports, manuals, and newspaper clippings concerning general information about the Agricultural Education program of the College of Agriculture (now Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources).
The collection consists of microfilm records from various weather stations in Nebraska.
"Agricultural Satellite Corporation Newsletter," Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Records
Three editions of the Ag Sat newsletter, DownLink from 1993.
Issues of "Agriculture" publication.
"Agriculture in 2001" publication.
"AgroHort" publication from the Department of Agronomy and Horticulture from 2003-2005.
"Agronomy" publication from the Department of Agronomy and Horticulture from 1995.
"Agronomy and Horticulture" publication from 2002.
This collection contains annual reports, materials on horticulture and an Academic Program Review for 1991.
"Agronomy at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln," newsletter from the Department of Agronomy.
"Agronomy Tips" publication from the Department of Agronomy, 1955-1965.
This is the newsletter for the Biological Systems Engineering unit of the Department of Agricultural Engineering.
Alumni News is the newsletter for the Department of Food Science and Technology. Contains issues from 2006 through 2007.
Department of Animal Science Alumni newsletter from 1997 to 2004.
The collection of correspondence related to animal pathology includes files on hogs, cattle, horses, and other topics. Two boxes of materials focus on hog cholera in 1917-1918.
Records of the Department of Animal Pathology.
“Animal Science Newsletter” published by the Animal Science Department from 1980 to 1996.
This collection contains announcements and bulletins from the College of Agriculture (now Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources) from 1898 to 1988. Also include are "Opportunities for the Agriculturally Trained Man" and "What Can a Girl Do?"
- Subject: Agriculture X
- Agriculture 224
- newsletters 59
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- Photographs 26
- Agronomy 18
- Livestock 17
- Agriculture--Economic aspects 16
- Agricultural engineering 11
- Cattle 11
- Agricultural education 10
- Animal science 9
- Crops 9
- Food science 9
- Horticulture 9
- Agriculture--Experimentation 8
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States 7
- Agricultural extension work 6
- Conservation 6
- Forests and forestry 6
- Swine 5 + ∧ less
- English 230
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 30
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 8
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 6
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. School of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 5
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 5
- University of Nebraska West Central Research and Extension Center 4
- Farmers Institutes (Nebraska) 3
- Adams, Charles H., 1903-2003 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 2
- Great Plains Agricultural Council 2
- National Animal Damage Control Association (U.S.) 2
- Turkey. Ataturk University 2
- Turkey. University of Ankara 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Agricultural Extension Service 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Extension Nutrition Education Program 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Water Center 2
- Acker, Duane, 1931- 1 + ∧ less