Showing Collections: 2791 - 2820 of 2834
A collection of posters from the 2018 Women's March. Each poster includes an expression on a poster created by from marchers and activists participating in the March.
The collection contains an assortment of materials including photographs, postcards, a leaf from a tree at Wilson’s birthplace in Virginia, reporductions of manuscripts, letters and cartoons.
The collection includes a history of the Woods family, correspondence regarding works of art, donations, fund development, and oversight. Appraisal and valuation documents provide information on the art work collected by the Woods family and those pieces donated to the University. The materials also document the process and resolutions proposed to accept the donations and contributions from the charitable gifts of the family.
Series 1. Gratton, Frank Stanton, Nebraska
Series 2. Olds, Elisabeth Omaha, Nebraska
Series 3. Leindekcer, Albert H.
Series 4. Byxbe, Lyman Omaha, Nebraska
Series 5. Miscellaneous
College of Arts and Sciences
The collection consists of programs from Summer Session's "World News and Views". A list of speakers is available.
Includes posters issued by France, United States, Great Britain, Italy,. The posters are intended to encourage civillians to ration their food, support the troops, and buy war savings bonds. Therre are also recruitment posters for the U.S. Navy, Army, and Marines. The posters are intended to boost moral and support of the war. Included in this set of posters is one from the Czechoslovak Recuiting Office in New York City.
AAF & STAR
The collection includes correspondence, team photos, and programs from various wrestling meets.
The Morris papers include correspondence to his friends, colleagues, editors and publishers, and many other people who admired his published work. The manuscript materials include typescripts, editing galleys, and other documents associated with the publication of his novels, short stories, or criticism. There are also photographs of Morris, though no photograph material created by Morris.
"Writer's Update" publication from 1990.
This collection consists of College of Agriculture Dean W.W. Burr's subject files, personal correspondence, biographical information, photographs, publications, and speeches. The subject files cover a variety of topics, with many related to agriculture, chemical research, and education.
- Repository: Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries X
- Photographs 428
- Agriculture 224
- Sports 80
- Quilts 76
- newsletters 67
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- Student organizations 45
- Scrapbooks 41
- Universities and colleges--Administration 38
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 37
- photographs 37
- World War, 1939-1945 34
- Education 30
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- Textile artist 28
- Trees -- Nebraska 27
- University of Nebraska. Alumni and alumnae 23
- Arboretums 22
- Quilts--United States 21
- correspondence 21 + ∧ less
- English 2706
- Czech 27
- German 13
- French 11
- Spanish; Castilian 8
- Undetermined 6
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 29
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 8
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 6
- University of Nebraska 6
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 5
- University of Nebraska West Central Research and Extension Center 5 + ∧ less