Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 2797
The Autograph Collection includes the signature or autographs of people of note, including Theodore Roosevelt, 26th president of the United States, Julia Ward Howe, writer of the Battle hymn of the Republic, Thomas Henry Huxley, British biologist and Darwin colleague, Robert Peel, British politician and founder of modern police forces, and Pearl S. Buck, Pulitzer-Prize winning writer.
Automated Weather Stations for Applications, Agricultural Meteorology, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Records
This collection contains the following report: Proceedings, Automated Weather Stations for Applications in Agriculture and Water Resources Management: Current Use and Future Perspectives. International Workshop by Kenneth G. Hubbard and M.V.K. Sivakumar, editors. 2001
The collection consists of information on history department awards and fellowships.
The collection consists of photographs showing members of the student organization BABW during the 1950s.
"Balance" publication from the Department of Agricultural Communications from 1989-1990.
The collection consists of a minute book, several photographs, and scrapbooks that contain correspondence, newspaper clippings, brochures, photographs, and programs.
The collection consists of eight photo negatives showing activities and members of Baptist Students.
The records contain fabric samples, templates, and postcards.
The collection includes University of Nebraska-Lincoln baseball team photographs, schedules, posters, and pamphlets.
The collection consists of films and video recordings of men's basketball games.
The collection includes University of Nebraska men's basketball team photographs, schedules, banquet programs, newspaper clippings, and other printed materials related to the team.
- Repository: Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries X
- Photographs 423
- Agriculture 224
- Sports 79
- Quilts 72
- newsletters 66
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- Student organizations 45
- photographs 37
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- Scrapbooks 35
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 35
- World War, 1939-1945 34
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- Textile artist 28
- Trees -- Nebraska 27
- Education 26
- University of Nebraska. Alumni and alumnae 23
- Arboretums 22
- correspondence 21
- Livestock 20 ∧ less
- English 2664
- Czech 27
- German 13
- French 9
- Spanish; Castilian 8
- Russian 4
- Undetermined 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 26
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 18
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 6
- University of Nebraska 6
- University of Nebraska West Central Research and Extension Center 5
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. School of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 5 ∧ less