Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 2797
The records contain albums of photographs and materials from exhibits such as reviews, artist statements, slides, publicity, articles, early digitally generated photomontage quilts, exhibit cards, and catalogs. The records also include a journal by Arlé Sklar-Weinstein that accompanied a traveling exhibit, publications, and digital media.
The collection includes correspondence, curricula, rosters, syllabi, schedules, board meeting minutes, and other records related to the ASTP program at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
The collection consists of one photographic print and four negatives showing Arnold Society members.
The collection consists of a short manuscript by Arthur E. Bestor that briefly describes the history of Chautauquas and their contributions to adult education. The typed manuscript is dated August 14, 1929.
Arthur T. Lobdel, Military Records contains correspondence, military records, maps, photographs, diaries, newspaper articles, and other records that document Lobdel’s experiences during World War I.
Includes an 8mm film and DVD of Arthur Sass operating threshing machine at Ak-sar-ben Centennial Celebration of Nebraska
The collection of women's physical education memorabilia includes athletic equipment, trophies, plaques, and athletic wear. An additional inventory is available.
The collection includes correspondence, committee reports, surveys, minutes, policy documents, salary information, and budget information.
The collection consists of one photographic print and four negatives showing members of the Association of Student Chemical Engineers.
The majority of the materials deal with the internal workings of the Association of Women Students (AWS) and include correspondence, minutes of meetings, a constitution with revisions, and officer lists. AWS activities are documented through scrapbooks and photographs.
This collection contains copies of "At Work for Nebraska," a publication from Agricultural Communications.
Digitized images may have come from envelopes with multiple views of same subject. To see if there are other views, please consult original envelope.
"Glory of the Gridiron" is a vinyl recording of the UNL marching band.
- Repository: Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries X
- Photographs 423
- Agriculture 224
- Sports 79
- Quilts 72
- newsletters 66
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- Student organizations 45
- photographs 37
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- Scrapbooks 35
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 35
- World War, 1939-1945 34
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- Textile artist 28
- Trees -- Nebraska 27
- Education 26
- University of Nebraska. Alumni and alumnae 23
- Arboretums 22
- correspondence 21
- Livestock 20 ∧ less
- English 2664
- Czech 27
- German 13
- French 9
- Spanish; Castilian 8
- Russian 4
- Undetermined 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 26
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 18
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 6
- University of Nebraska 6
- University of Nebraska West Central Research and Extension Center 5
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. School of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 5 ∧ less