Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 2797
The collection consists of portions of The Nebraska Farmer magazines containing Amy Bruner Almy’s short stories, “Out Wild Turkey Way,” from November 24, 1934, and “Christmas In-Between,” from December 22, 1934.
The collection consists of the personal papers of Anatole Mazour and includes correspondence, manuscripts, articles and reprints, journals and magazines, souvenir programs, travel information, newspaper clippings, photographs, and oversized materials. The majority of the materials relate to Mazour's research on Russian history and culture.
The collection consists of four letters from Andy Adams addressed to “Dear Bob” dating from 1925, 1926, 1928, and 1934; a telegram; and newspaper clippings from the 1920s-1940 discussing Adams’ career. In the letters Adams writes about his published novels, a manuscript he is working on, and rejections from publishers.
The collection of correspondence related to animal pathology includes files on hogs, cattle, horses, and other topics. Two boxes of materials focus on hog cholera in 1917-1918.
Records of the Department of Animal Pathology.
General materials, brochures, and publications from the Department of Animal Science, 1978-2000.
“Animal Science Newsletter” published by the Animal Science Department from 1980 to 1996.
Handwritten notebook entitled “Practice in First Term Sewing,” created by Anna Brown from the Kansas State Agricultural College Domestic Science Department in 1904. The notebook contains instructions for different sewing techniques such as overcasting, French seams, sewing on buttons, feather stitching, patches, joining and cutting lace, and others. Each section is accompanied by a hand-sewn fabric example.
This collection consists of a typed reminiscence, "Lord Tennyson as I Knew Him," told by Mrs. Anna Wheeler Harris, 1917. The three-page manuscript describes Harris’s impression of Alfred Tennyson and some of her experiences working as a governess to his children. Also included is a half page of biographical information about Anna Wheeler Harris and her immediate family.
This collection contains announcements and bulletins from the College of Agriculture (now Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources) from 1898 to 1988. Also include are "Opportunities for the Agriculturally Trained Man" and "What Can a Girl Do?"
The collection consists of University of Nebraska College of Medicine annual announcements dating from 1883-1884, 1886-1887, 1904-1918, 1972-1974, and 1976-1978. It also includes a faculty and administrative personnel directory from the University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, 1971-1972.
The records consist of annual reports of the United States Agricultural Experiment Station of Nebraska, which later became the Agricultural Research Division.
- Repository: Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries X
- Photographs 423
- Agriculture 224
- Sports 79
- Quilts 72
- newsletters 66
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- Student organizations 45
- photographs 37
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- Scrapbooks 35
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 35
- World War, 1939-1945 34
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- Textile artist 28
- Trees -- Nebraska 27
- Education 26
- University of Nebraska. Alumni and alumnae 23
- Arboretums 22
- correspondence 21
- Livestock 20 ∧ less
- English 2664
- Czech 27
- German 13
- French 9
- Spanish; Castilian 8
- Russian 4
- Undetermined 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 26
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 18
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 6
- University of Nebraska 6
- University of Nebraska West Central Research and Extension Center 5
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. School of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 5 ∧ less