Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 2878
Includes annual newsletters produced by Physical Education for Women between 1927 and 1974, with the last being the 44th annual newsletter. Content focused on department news, curriculum, news related to the Physical Education Club, the Women's Athletic Association, and to staff, student, or graduate news.
One box of bulletin publication from the Alumni Association.
College of Agriculture (now Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources) alumni directories from 1901 to 1932.
College of Arts and Sciences
This is the newsletter for the Biological Systems Engineering unit of the Department of Agricultural Engineering.
Alumni News is the newsletter for the Department of Food Science and Technology. Contains issues from 2006 through 2007.
Department of Animal Science Alumni newsletter from 1997 to 2004.
College of Arts and Sciences
The records consist of newsletters, oral history information, scrapbooks, and other records relating to class reunions.
The papers include correspondence, subject files, teaching materials, educational reports, publications, and biographical information, as well as correspondence and records related to the New School for Social Research.
The bulk of materials in the general correspondence files relate to collective bargaining efforts, a possible merger with AFT-Omaha, and regular business of the Local. Documents in the subject files include reports, questionnaires, faculty polls, information sheets, and related correspondence. Major projects of the such as the library study and faculty salary studies constitute separate subject folders.
The collection consists of two photographic prints and four negatives showing American Institute of Chemical Engineers members.
The collection consists of one photographic print and five negatives showing members of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers.
- Repository: Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries X
- Photographs 436
- Agriculture 225
- Quilts 83
- Sports 80
- newsletters 69
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- Scrapbooks 48
- Student organizations 46
- Universities and colleges--Administration 42
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 39
- World War, 1939-1945 36
- photographs 36
- Education 33
- Intercollegiate Athletics 31
- Textile artist 28
- Trees -- Nebraska 27
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln 27
- University of Nebraska. Alumni and alumnae 26
- correspondence 26
- College students 23 + ∧ less
- English 2762
- Czech 27
- German 15
- French 13
- Spanish; Castilian 11
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 3
- Japanese 3
- Slovak 3
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 35
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 11
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 6
- University of Nebraska 6
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 5
- Sandoz, Mari, 1896-1966 5 + ∧ less