Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 2797
"Agronomy Tips" publication from the Department of Agronomy, 1955-1965.
The collection consists of eight photo negatives showing members of AGYW and AGYM.
The 348th AirCorDet was a College Training Detachment of the Army Air Forces. While receiving training at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, the 348th were occupants of the 3rd floor of Love Library. This is the current location of the Technical Services Dept and the Dean’s office. The materials in this collection were donated by Bernard E Bailey, who was an occupant of Love Library, and who personally handled all regulation requirements of the 348th AirCorDet.
The collection relates to Alan Neilson's research on the life of Alice Howell, an instructor of drama and elocution at UNL from 1901 to 1940. Howell was one of the first women from Nebraska to enter the Red Cross service. She organized and directed the University Players and also served in World War I as the secretary of the British War Relief. Neilson's correspondence and research notes are included in the collection as well as theater scrapbooks.
The papers of Albert A. Reed consist primarily of correspondence, minutes, reports, and publications of the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
The records consist of an exhibit booklet and art piece from Gifts from the Pavement.
All Nebraska Arboretum materials.
The All University Fund (AUF) was created to organize, promote, and administer all solicitations of money from the student body of the University of Nebraska. The collection consists of fundraising letters, a campaign manual, photographic prints, and negatives.
This Collection consists of the publications of Allen Dittmer, from the years 1972 to 1982. Also included is a newspaper article about Dittmer.
The collection consists of published addresses celebrating the University of Nebraska in September 1871. There are letters written to Benton's father from 1871 to 1876.
Contains newspaper clippings, year books, photographs, negatives, and a metal pin on a chain.
The collection consists of photographic negatives showing Alpha Chi Omega activities, a newsletter, and calendar of events.
Contains news clippings and photographs of Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity events, members, and chapter house from 1930-1950.
- Repository: Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries X
- Photographs 423
- Agriculture 224
- Sports 79
- Quilts 72
- newsletters 66
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- Student organizations 45
- photographs 37
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- Scrapbooks 35
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 35
- World War, 1939-1945 34
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- Textile artist 28
- Trees -- Nebraska 27
- Education 26
- University of Nebraska. Alumni and alumnae 23
- Arboretums 22
- correspondence 21
- Livestock 20 ∧ less
- English 2664
- Czech 27
- German 13
- French 9
- Spanish; Castilian 8
- Russian 4
- Undetermined 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 26
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 18
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 6
- University of Nebraska 6
- University of Nebraska West Central Research and Extension Center 5
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. School of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 5 ∧ less