Showing Collections: 361 - 390 of 2893
The records consist of bulletins and catalogs created for the administration of the Teachers College High School and University High School at the University of Nebraska from 1931 until 1967. Additional materials include student handbooks, directories, and Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) records.
The collection consists of survey reports from Nebraskan school districts and counties and includes information on school reorganization, enrollment projections, educational facilities, and more.
This collection consists of NASIS publications and also includes Michael Hill's The Bureau of Sociological Research at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, A Brief History 1964-2014.
Includes general information regarding the acquisition of the Buros Institute of Mental Measurements by the University, including press releases, newspaper articles, and proposals.
The collection consists of office files from the business manager of Business and Finance Administration. Major subjects include the University of Nebraska-Omaha and University of Nebraska Medical Center.
The collection consists of publications about business and economics in Nebraska that were produced primarily by the Committee on Business Research and the University of Nebraska. A list of publications in the collection is available.
The papers consist of a medallion for Distinguished Service and an address delivered on the Missouri Valley Authority (M.V.A.) by Peterson before the Nebraska Reclamation Association.
Two letters, one page each, written by C. Wilson in Omaha, Nebraska. The contents of the letters are about land and real estate in Omaha. One of the letters references Rev. George W. First who lived in Omaha from 1865-1888 and acted as a purchasing agent for the Union Pacific Railroad.
Financial ledgers, statements, and wages from Temple Cafeteria and Food and Nutrition Department cafeteria from 1921-1939.
Financial Ledgers from Cafeteria from the Department of Food and Nutrition from 1921-1939.