Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 2797
The photo album contains black and white photograph prints relating to the Bennett and Allen families, with additional extended family possibly represented. The majority are individual or group portraits. With the exception of Palto Alto, no locations are listed and the date range includes the years 1913, 1942, 1951, and 1977, among others.
The 348th AirCorDet was a College Training Detachment of the Army Air Forces. While receiving training at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, the 348th were occupants of the 3rd floor of Love Library. Bernard E Bailey, an occupant of Love Library, personally handled all regulation requirements of the 348th AirCorDet.
The collection includes correspondence, writings by Evans, biographical information, photographs, teaching materials, collected articles and clippings, and subject files. Most of the materials relate to Evans' work in economics, in particular agricultural and rural economics.
Contains news clippings, newsletters (1999-2001), event programs, dance cards (1890s-1908), membership information, and photographs of Beta Theta Pi Fraternity.
Drawings and sketches related to dating, dancing, movies, relaxing, and playing sports.
Contains World War II widow Betty Owen’s collected materials of living and deceased World War II widows from the Rainbow Division Veterans Association. Materials include directories, memorial files, lists of birth and death dates, obituaries, correspondence, and other biographical materials.
Nebraska Statewide Arboretum Bi-Centennial Plans and Activities materials from 1976.
The collection consists of 51 audio tape recordings of U.S. Bicentennial radio programs in Nebraska. Various speakers discuss topics related to the bicentennial, including American and Nebraskan history, cultures, activities of daily life in earlier generations, extension work, and folklore. An inventory listing speakers and subjects is available.
This collection contains assorted general materials concerning the Department of Biochemistry and Nutrition. There is a piece of correspondence from 1955, and two hand-outs featuring information about the program from the 1990's.
- Repository: Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries X
- Photographs 423
- Agriculture 224
- Sports 79
- Quilts 72
- newsletters 66
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- Student organizations 45
- photographs 37
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- Scrapbooks 35
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 35
- World War, 1939-1945 34
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- Textile artist 28
- Trees -- Nebraska 27
- Education 26
- University of Nebraska. Alumni and alumnae 23
- Arboretums 22
- correspondence 21
- Livestock 20 ∧ less
- English 2664
- Czech 27
- German 13
- French 9
- Spanish; Castilian 8
- Russian 4
- Undetermined 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 26
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 18
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 6
- University of Nebraska 6
- University of Nebraska West Central Research and Extension Center 5
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. School of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 5 ∧ less