Showing Collections: 451 - 472 of 472
The collection consists of three photo negatives showing Wesley House members and activities.
The collection contains an assortment of materials including photographs, postcards, a leaf from a tree at Wilson’s birthplace in Virginia, reporductions of manuscripts, letters and cartoons.
Series 1. Gratton, Frank Stanton, Nebraska
Series 2. Olds, Elisabeth Omaha, Nebraska
Series 3. Leindekcer, Albert H.
Series 4. Byxbe, Lyman Omaha, Nebraska
Series 5. Miscellaneous
The collection includes correspondence, team photos, and programs from various wrestling meets.
The Morris papers include correspondence to his friends, colleagues, editors and publishers, and many other people who admired his published work. The manuscript materials include typescripts, editing galleys, and other documents associated with the publication of his novels, short stories, or criticism. There are also photographs of Morris, though no photograph material created by Morris.
This collection consists of College of Agriculture Dean W.W. Burr's subject files, personal correspondence, biographical information, photographs, publications, and speeches. The subject files cover a variety of topics, with many related to agriculture, chemical research, and education.
The collection consists of two photo negatives showing Y group activities.
Photograph album of studio portraits of unidentified subjects including men, women, and children. Photographs are mostly from Vanliew’s Studio in York, Nebraska, yet also contain images from Excelsior Artem (York, Nebraska), Scott Stewart (York, Nebraska), Lee (York, Nebraska), Kennedy (York, Nebraska), Brazda (Dodge and Howells, Nebraska), and Smith California Photo Gallery.
The collection consists of five photo negatives showing members and activities of the Young Democrats.
The collection includes correspondence, proposed programs, student handbooks, event programs, conference brochures, annual reports, newsletters, photographs, and member information from the University of Nebraska Lincoln's YMCA.
- Photographs 436
- photographs 36
- Agriculture 29
- Student organizations 29
- Scrapbooks 23
- World War, 1939-1945 20
- Quilts 19
- Audiovisual materials 13
- College students 11
- Education 11
- Quilts--United States 10
- Religion 10
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln 10
- Sports 9
- Fraternities 8
- University of Nebraska. Alumni and alumnae 7
- Botany 6
- Livestock 6
- Quilts--United States--Exhibitions 6
- Sound recordings 6 + ∧ less
- English 471
- Czech 8
- German 6
- French 5
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- Italian 3
- Russian 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Croatian 1
- Japanese 1
- Latvian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Slovak 1 + ∧ less
- American Quilt Study Group 7
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 6
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 4
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 4
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 4
- Army Specialized Training Program . University of Nebraska-Lincoln 3
- Cornhusker Marching Band 3
- Garoutte, Sally, 1925-1989 3
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 3
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 3
- Aldrich, Bess Streeter, 1881-1954 2
- Barbour, Erwin Hinkley, 1856-1947 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- Bruner, Lawrence, 1856-1937 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 2
- CBS Radio Network 2
- CBS views the press 2
- Christopherson, Katy 2
- Hollenbeck, Don, 1905-1954 2
- Hundman, Julia 2 + ∧ less