Showing Collections: 211 - 232 of 232
The collection relates to the operations of the North Platte Experiment Station and includes: correspondence, reports, publications, photographs, public relations materials and press releases, memorandums, minutes, employee information, inventories, contracts, budgets, annual reports, histories, and faculty biographies.
Correspondence of T.E. Hartung, Dean of the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
Department of Agronomy telephone directories from 1965-1982.
"The Blade" publication from 2000 and 2015.
This collection consists of the CASNR faculty newsletter, The Leading Object, from 2001 through 2009.
The NeNGA Newsletter is a publication of the Nebraska Nut Growers Association and The Plant Science department of the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
"The Probe" newsletter published by the National Animal Damage Control Association from 1998-2005.
The records consist of "The Sower" from 1984-1997, 2002-2009, and 2012. Digitized versions of the newsletters are also available online.
"The Tripod" newsletter and notes about automated weather station applications from Spring 1989 to Fall 1994.
"Timber Talk" newsletter publication published by the Nebraska Forest Service and University of Nebraska Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources for 2001-2002.
“UNSTA Report” from the University of Nebraska School of Technical Agriculture at Curtis (UNSTA) from 1979.
This collection contains general materials and a 1981 Executive Summary collected from the Veterinary Science department from 1920-1981.
"Water Current" publication from the Nebraska Water Center from 1994-2000.
Water for Food Institute, Records contains publications, programming, schedules, and conference proceedings of the Water for Food Conference. Also included is a Water for Food annual report and a map of Nebraska’s water resources.
This collection contains biographical information about Lagrone, as well as several of his publications concerning Agricultural Economics.
The collection consists of departmental and general correspondence, subject files, personal, and professional papers of William V. Lambert, Dean of the College of Agriculture. A majority of the materials relate to agriculture extension, research, education, and experimentation as well as departmental operations.
"Writer's Update" publication from 1990.
This collection consists of College of Agriculture Dean W.W. Burr's subject files, personal correspondence, biographical information, photographs, publications, and speeches. The subject files cover a variety of topics, with many related to agriculture, chemical research, and education.
- Agriculture 225
- newsletters 59
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- Photographs 25
- Agronomy 18
- Agriculture--Economic aspects 16
- Livestock 16
- Agricultural education 11
- Agricultural engineering 11
- Cattle 10
- Crops 10
- Food science 9
- Horticulture 9
- Agriculture--Experimentation 8
- Animal science 8
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States 7
- Agricultural extension work 6
- Conservation 6
- Forests and forestry 6
- Swine 5 + ∧ less
- English 231
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 30
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 8
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 6
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. School of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 5
- University of Nebraska West Central Research and Extension Center 4
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 4
- Farmers Institutes (Nebraska) 3
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 2
- Great Plains Agricultural Council 2
- National Animal Damage Control Association (U.S.) 2
- Turkey. Ataturk University 2
- Turkey. University of Ankara 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Agricultural Extension Service 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Extension Nutrition Education Program 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Water Center 2
- Acker, Duane, 1931- 1
- Ackerson, Clifton W. 1
- Adams, Charles H., 1903-2003 1 + ∧ less