Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 231
This collection contains the National Animal Damage Control Association (NADCA) member directory for 2003.
"Natural Resources Links" newsletter published by the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources from 2001-2005.
Collected materials from the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources from 1976-1999.
Proceedings from the Nebraska Annual SPF Swine Conference, 1963-2005.
This collection contains the following: Nebraska Certified Seed and Annual Report, 1924-57; Certified Seed and Annual Report, 1969-1981; Certified Seed and Annual Report, 1984-1995; Crop Variety Handbook, 1984.
"Nebraska Certified Seed News" newsletter from the Nebraska Crop Improvement Association from 1956-1982.
General materials about the Nebraska School of Agriculture (now Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture) in Curtis, Nebraska.
Newsletters from the Nebraska Crop Improvement Association from 1972-1989.
This collection contains Nebraska Annual Pasture Contest materials, Crop Improvement Days programs and pamphlets, and several other pamphlets relating to crops from 1935 to 1982.
Records of Nebraska Farm and Ranch Business Management.
Newsletter from Nebraska Food Industry Association from 1991-1992.
"Nebraska Food Processing Center" publication from 1956 to 1996.
The collection includes Nebraska Grain Improvement Association constitution and by-laws, executive committee minutes, annual meeting minutes, annual reports, account ledgers, photographs, and issues of Grain Improvement Notes.
Two programs for the 2004 Nebraska Hall of Agricultural Achievement honorees, Rodney Gangwish and Mark Gustafson.
Relating to programs the University of Nebraska conducted with Ataturk and Ankara universities in Turkey, the records include correspondence, subject files, minutes, reports, faculty information, and two photographs.
Newsletters from the Nebraska Network 21 (NN21) from 1997-2000.
The collection contains materials about the Nebraska School of Irrigation at Scottsbluff from 1921-1923.
"Nebraska Seed Guide" publication from the Nebraska Crop Improvement Association Records (2004).
"Nebraska Vine Lines" publication from 2003 published by the Agronomy and Horticulture Department, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
“Nebraska Wildfires” publication from 1976-1984 and 1988.
News Service and Reports, International Programs, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Records
Reports, publications and newsletters concerning IANR international programs.
This collection consists of the Newsletter For Women In Agricultural Education, a newsletter sent to women participating in the Women in Agricultural Education Project. The newsletter provided a forum for the project participants, advisory committee and others to share information and to maintain awareness about women in the Agricultural Education Project.
Nutrition in beef cows materials from the Management of Swine and Cattle Records.
Operation plans from the School of Agriculture (now Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture) from 1970-1973.
Publications, reports and manuals created by Paul Gessaman.
- Agriculture 224
- newsletters 59
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- Photographs 26
- Agronomy 18
- Livestock 17
- Agriculture--Economic aspects 16
- Agricultural engineering 11
- Cattle 11
- Agricultural education 10
- Animal science 9
- Crops 9
- Food science 9
- Horticulture 9
- Agriculture--Experimentation 8
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States 7
- Agricultural extension work 6
- Conservation 6
- Forests and forestry 6
- Swine 5 + ∧ less
- English 230
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 30
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 8
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 6
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. School of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 5
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 5
- University of Nebraska West Central Research and Extension Center 4
- Farmers Institutes (Nebraska) 3
- Adams, Charles H., 1903-2003 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 2
- Great Plains Agricultural Council 2
- National Animal Damage Control Association (U.S.) 2
- Turkey. Ataturk University 2
- Turkey. University of Ankara 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Agricultural Extension Service 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Extension Nutrition Education Program 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Water Center 2
- Acker, Duane, 1931- 1 + ∧ less