Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 2726
Artifacts, Physical Education for Women Records
The collection of women's physical education memorabilia includes athletic equipment, trophies, plaques, and athletic wear. An additional inventory is available.
Artifacts, University High School Records
The records consist of artifacts including clothing and accessories, varsity letters, patches, stickers, pins, trophies, and pennants.
Artifacts, University Records
Arts and Sciences, Records
Association of Campus Religious Workers, Student Life Records
Association of Classified Library Personnel, University Libraries Records
The collection includes correspondence, committee reports, surveys, minutes, policy documents, salary information, and budget information.
Association of Student Chemical Engineers, Student Life Records
The collection consists of one photographic print and four negatives showing members of the Association of Student Chemical Engineers.
Association of Students of the University of Nebraska (ASUN), Student Government Records
Association of Women Students, Student Life Records
The majority of the materials deal with the internal workings of the Association of Women Students (AWS) and include correspondence, minutes of meetings, a constitution with revisions, and officer lists. AWS activities are documented through scrapbooks and photographs.
"At Work for Nebraska," Agricultural Communications Records
This collection contains copies of "At Work for Nebraska," a publication from Agricultural Communications.
Athenian Society, Student Life Records
Athletics Memos & Reports, Department of Intercollegiate Athletics Records
Athletics Photos, University Communications Records
Digitized images may have come from envelopes with multiple views of same subject. To see if there are other views, please consult original envelope.
Audio and Visual Recordings, University Communication Records
Audio Recordings, Marching Band Records
"Glory of the Gridiron" is a vinyl recording of the UNL marching band.
Audiovisual Instruction Recordings, University Libraries Records
Audiovisual Recordings, University Libraries Records
Audiovisuals, International Quilt Museum (IQM) Records
The records consist of Betacam tapes related to quilts and the International Quilt Museum. The tapes appear to contain footage of quilt conventions, staff at the International Quilt Museum, quilt artists, quilt research, and Quilting Nebraska. The records also includes a folder of transcripts and notes related to footage about a quilt program.
Audit Reports, Nebraska Union Records
Audrey Newton, Textiles, Clothing, and Design Department Papers
Autographs, Collected Materials
The Autograph Collection includes the signature or autographs of people of note, including Theodore Roosevelt, 26th president of the United States, Julia Ward Howe, writer of the Battle hymn of the Republic, Thomas Henry Huxley, British biologist and Darwin colleague, Robert Peel, British politician and founder of modern police forces, and Pearl S. Buck, Pulitzer-Prize winning writer.
Automated Acquisitions System, University Libraries Records
Automated Circulation & Finding System (Council of Library Directors), University Libraries Records
Automated Weather Stations for Applications, Agricultural Meteorology, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Records
This collection contains the following report: Proceedings, Automated Weather Stations for Applications in Agriculture and Water Resources Management: Current Use and Future Perspectives. International Workshop by Kenneth G. Hubbard and M.V.K. Sivakumar, editors. 2001
Awards and Fellowships, History Department Records
The collection consists of information on history department awards and fellowships.
Awards Committee, University Libraries Records
BABW, Student Life Records
The collection consists of photographs showing members of the student organization BABW during the 1950s.
Bacteriology Department, Records
"Balance," Agricultural Communications Records
"Balance" publication from the Department of Agricultural Communications from 1989-1990.
Band Dance Cards, Reserve Officers' Training Corps Records
- Photographs 431
- Agriculture 223
- Quilts 80
- Sports 80
- newsletters 67
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- Student organizations 46
- Scrapbooks 44
- Universities and colleges--Administration 40
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 37
- photographs 37
- World War, 1939-1945 34
- Education 31
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- Textile artist 28
- Trees -- Nebraska 27
- Quilts--United States 23
- University of Nebraska. Alumni and alumnae 23
- Arboretums 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln 22 + ∧ less
- Czech 25
- German 14
- French 10
- Spanish; Castilian 6
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 34
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 6
- University of Nebraska 6
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 5
- University of Nebraska West Central Research and Extension Center 5 + ∧ less