Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 2762
The collection consists of a short manuscript by Arthur E. Bestor that briefly describes the history of Chautauquas and their contributions to adult education. The typed manuscript is dated August 14, 1929.
Arthur T. Lobdel, Military Records contains correspondence, military records, maps, photographs, diaries, newspaper articles, and other records that document Lobdel’s experiences during World War I.
Includes an 8mm film and DVD of Arthur Sass operating threshing machine at Ak-sar-ben Centennial Celebration of Nebraska.
The collection of women's physical education memorabilia includes athletic equipment, trophies, plaques, and athletic wear. An additional inventory is available.
The records consist of artifacts including clothing and accessories, varsity letters, patches, stickers, pins, trophies, and pennants.
The collection includes correspondence, committee reports, surveys, minutes, policy documents, salary information, and budget information.
The collection consists of one photographic print and four negatives showing members of the Association of Student Chemical Engineers.
The majority of the materials deal with the internal workings of the Association of Women Students (AWS) and include correspondence, minutes of meetings, a constitution with revisions, and officer lists. AWS activities are documented through scrapbooks and photographs.
This collection contains copies of "At Work for Nebraska," a publication from Agricultural Communications.
Digitized images may have come from envelopes with multiple views of same subject. To see if there are other views, please consult original envelope.
"Glory of the Gridiron" is a vinyl recording of the UNL marching band.
The records consist of Betacam tapes related to quilts and the International Quilt Museum. The tapes appear to contain footage of quilt conventions, staff at the International Quilt Museum, quilt artists, quilt research, and Quilting Nebraska. The records also includes a folder of transcripts and notes related to footage about a quilt program.
The Autograph Collection includes the signature or autographs of people of note, including Theodore Roosevelt, 26th president of the United States, Julia Ward Howe, writer of the Battle hymn of the Republic, Thomas Henry Huxley, British biologist and Darwin colleague, Robert Peel, British politician and founder of modern police forces, and Pearl S. Buck, Pulitzer-Prize winning writer.
Automated Weather Stations for Applications, Agricultural Meteorology, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Records
This collection contains the following report: Proceedings, Automated Weather Stations for Applications in Agriculture and Water Resources Management: Current Use and Future Perspectives. International Workshop by Kenneth G. Hubbard and M.V.K. Sivakumar, editors. 2001
The collection consists of information on history department awards and fellowships.
- Photographs 435
- Agriculture 224
- Quilts 83
- Sports 80
- newsletters 69
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- Scrapbooks 48
- Student organizations 46
- Universities and colleges--Administration 42
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 39
- World War, 1939-1945 36
- photographs 36
- Education 33
- Intercollegiate Athletics 31
- Textile artist 28
- Trees -- Nebraska 27
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln 27
- University of Nebraska. Alumni and alumnae 26
- correspondence 26
- College students 24 + ∧ less
- Czech 24
- German 15
- French 10
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 3
- Slovak 3
- Japanese 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 35
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 11
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 6
- University of Nebraska 6
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 5
- Sandoz, Mari, 1896-1966 5 + ∧ less