Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 2726
"Alumni News," Biological Systems Engineering Records
This is the newsletter for the Biological Systems Engineering unit of the Department of Agricultural Engineering.
Alumni News, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Records
Alumni News is the newsletter for the Department of Food Science and Technology. Contains issues from 2006 through 2007.
Alumni Newsletter, Animal Science Department Records
Department of Animal Science Alumni newsletter from 1997 to 2004.
Alumni Newsletter, Arts and Sciences College Records
Alumni Newsletter, Biological Sciences Records
Alumni Newsletter, Chemistry Department Records
College of Arts and Sciences
Alumni Newsletter, Geology Department Records
Alumni Records, Engineering College Records
Alumni Reports, Teachers College Records
Alumni Reunions, University High School Records
The records consist of newsletters, oral history information, scrapbooks, and other records relating to class reunions.
Alvin Johnson, Economics Papers
The papers include correspondence, subject files, teaching materials, educational reports, publications, and biographical information, as well as correspondence and records related to the New School for Social Research.
Alvin W. Landfield, Psychology Papers
American Association of University Professors (AAUP), University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Records
American Federation of Teachers, Records
The bulk of materials in the general correspondence files relate to collective bargaining efforts, a possible merger with AFT-Omaha, and regular business of the Local. Documents in the subject files include reports, questionnaires, faculty polls, information sheets, and related correspondence. Major projects of the such as the library study and faculty salary studies constitute separate subject folders.
American Indian Projects, Center for Great Plains Studies Records
American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Student Life Records
The collection consists of two photographic prints and four negatives showing American Institute of Chemical Engineers members.
American Institute of Electrical Engineers, Student Life Records
The collection consists of one photographic print and five negatives showing members of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers.
American Mathematics Competitions, Mathematics Department Records
American Quilt Study Group, Quilt Research Files
American Society for Personnel Administration, Student Life Records
The collection consists of an informational flyer about the American Society for Personnel Administration.
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Student Life Records
The collection consists of two photographic prints and five negatives showing members of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
Amy Almy, Short Stories
The collection consists of portions of The Nebraska Farmer magazines containing Amy Bruner Almy’s short stories, “Out Wild Turkey Way,” from November 24, 1934, and “Christmas In-Between,” from December 22, 1934.
Anatole G. Mazour, Russian History Papers
The collection consists of the personal papers of Anatole Mazour and includes correspondence, manuscripts, articles and reprints, journals and magazines, souvenir programs, travel information, newspaper clippings, photographs, and oversized materials. The majority of the materials relate to Mazour's research on Russian history and culture.
Anatomy Class Record, Medical College Records
Anatomy Course Outlines, Lab Manuals, Medical College Records
Andy Adams, Letters
The collection consists of four letters from Andy Adams addressed to “Dear Bob” dating from 1925, 1926, 1928, and 1934; a telegram; and newspaper clippings from the 1920s-1940 discussing Adams’ career. In the letters Adams writes about his published novels, a manuscript he is working on, and rejections from publishers.
Angel Flight, Student Life Records
Animal Pathology Correspondence, Veterinary Science Records
The collection of correspondence related to animal pathology includes files on hogs, cattle, horses, and other topics. Two boxes of materials focus on hog cholera in 1917-1918.
Animal Pathology Records
Records of the Department of Animal Pathology.
Animal Science Department Records
General materials, brochures, and publications from the Department of Animal Science, 1978-2000.
- Photographs 431
- Agriculture 223
- Quilts 80
- Sports 80
- newsletters 67
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- Student organizations 46
- Scrapbooks 44
- Universities and colleges--Administration 40
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 37
- photographs 37
- World War, 1939-1945 34
- Education 31
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- Textile artist 28
- Trees -- Nebraska 27
- Quilts--United States 23
- University of Nebraska. Alumni and alumnae 23
- Arboretums 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln 22 + ∧ less
- Czech 25
- German 14
- French 10
- Spanish; Castilian 6
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 34
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 6
- University of Nebraska 6
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 5
- University of Nebraska West Central Research and Extension Center 5 + ∧ less