Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 2726
Bernard Bailey, World War II Records
The 348th AirCorDet was a College Training Detachment of the Army Air Forces. While receiving training at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, the 348th were occupants of the 3rd floor of Love Library. Bernard E Bailey, an occupant of Love Library, personally handled all regulation requirements of the 348th AirCorDet.
Bernard Gradwohl, American Interprofessional Institute Records
Bernice Slote, English Papers
Bert M. Evans, Agricultural Economics Papers
The collection includes correspondence, writings by Evans, biographical information, photographs, teaching materials, collected articles and clippings, and subject files. Most of the materials relate to Evans' work in economics, in particular agricultural and rural economics.
Bertrand C. Schultz, State Museum Records
"Bessie and Bob" Photo Album, Student Life Records
The photo album depicts campus scenes at the University of Nebraska, student life (of "Bessie and Bob"), Chimney Rock in Morrill County, Nebraska, and Yosemite National Park in California.
Beta Gamma Sigma, Student Life Records
Beta Sigma Psi, Student Life Records
Beta Theta Pi, Student Life Records
Contains news clippings, newsletters (1999-2001), event programs, dance cards (1890s-1908), membership information, and photographs of Beta Theta Pi Fraternity.
Bets Ramsey, Quilt Papers
Betty Hutchinson, Graduate School of Social Work Records
Betty Kjelson, Sketches
Drawings and sketches related to dating, dancing, movies, relaxing, and playing sports.
Betty Owen, Rainbow Division Veterans Association (RDVA), Records
Contains World War II widow Betty Owen’s collected materials of living and deceased World War II widows from the Rainbow Division Veterans Association. Materials include directories, memorial files, lists of birth and death dates, obituaries, correspondence, and other biographical materials.
Beverly Deepe Keever Collection
Beyond Behavior, Speech Pathology and Audiology Records
Bi-Centennial Plans and Activities, Nebraska Statewide Arboretum Records
Nebraska Statewide Arboretum Bi-Centennial Plans and Activities materials from 1976.
Bibliography, University Libraries Records
Bicentennial Celebration Radio Recordings, Agricultural Extension Records
The collection consists of 51 audio tape recordings of U.S. Bicentennial radio programs in Nebraska. Various speakers discuss topics related to the bicentennial, including American and Nebraskan history, cultures, activities of daily life in earlier generations, extension work, and folklore. An inventory listing speakers and subjects is available.
Biennial Reports to the Governor, Board of Regents Records
Biochemistry and Nutrition, Records
This collection contains assorted general materials concerning the Department of Biochemistry and Nutrition. There is a piece of correspondence from 1955, and two hand-outs featuring information about the program from the 1990's.
Biographical and Bibliography(Bio/Bib), Records
Alphabetical by last name
Biographies, Alumni Association Records
"Biological Systems Engineering Newsletter," Biological Systems Engineering Records
Biological Systems Newsletter from 1990-2003.
Biological Systems Engineering, Records
The collection includes printed materials as well as a history of the UNL Biological Systems Engineering department, which was called Agricultural Engineering before March 1990.
"Biometrics and Information Systems Center-AGNET," Agronomy Department Records
Agnet newsletter volumes 1-9 from 1978-1988.
Bion Joseph Arnold, Patents
1 Folder containing patents for Bion J. Arnolds Electronics, also story of Nebraska's first bicycle.
"Bizad," Business Administration Records
"Bizad" is also known as "Bizad News".
Bizard, Student Life Records
The collection consists of 10 photo negatives showing Bizard activities, members, council, and president.
Block and Bridle Club, Student Life Records
The Block and Bridle Club records contain annual publications, award banquet programs, newspaper articles, memos, an event poster and ticket, and photographs of club members, Nebraska Big Red Beef Progress show, cattle exhibitions, and other events.
Blue Heron Press Collection of Artist Books
This collection of original artist books are those collected by Karen Kunc and identified as a part of the Blue Heron Press Collection of Artist Books. These books are catalogued and can be located in the UNL Libraries catalog via the call number N7433.3 K95.
- Photographs 431
- Agriculture 223
- Quilts 80
- Sports 80
- newsletters 67
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- Student organizations 46
- Scrapbooks 44
- Universities and colleges--Administration 40
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 37
- photographs 37
- World War, 1939-1945 34
- Education 31
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- Textile artist 28
- Trees -- Nebraska 27
- Quilts--United States 23
- University of Nebraska. Alumni and alumnae 23
- Arboretums 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln 22 + ∧ less
- Czech 25
- German 14
- French 10
- Spanish; Castilian 6
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 34
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6
- Burnett, E. A. (Edgar Albert), 1865-1941 6
- University of Nebraska 6
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 5
- University of Nebraska West Central Research and Extension Center 5 + ∧ less